IOS 10.2 Jailbreak (Beta)

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Hello CabConModding Today I will be making a tutorial on how to jailbreak your IOS 10.2 device
Supported Devices
iPhone 7 (iOS 10.1.1 ONLY)
iPhone 6s, iPhone SE and iPad Pro on iOS 10 - 10.2
iPhone 6/5s, iPad mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, iPad Air 1

First, I would recommend you backup your device using iTunes
Now go to this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Click "Download Now" at the top of the screen.
Then scroll down to Step 1 and you should see click to "download:
or
)" you want to click Windows if you're on Windows or Mac if you're on Mac.
Extract Impactor and Run the "Impactor.exe" File.
This is what you should see

Don't change anything just drag the yalu102_beta6 you downloaded into the Impactor application and it will ask you for your Apple ID but if you have Two-Step Verification this won't work i recommend making a random Apple ID for this.
Once you put in the Apple ID email and password it will start the process and when it finishes your device will reboot.
Once it has rebooted you will see Yalu on your home screen just try open that and it should give you an error then go to Settings / General then scroll down until you see "Device Management" Click that then Click the email and click trust.
Now open Yalu and click Go.
Once your device restarts you should have Cydia :smile:
is a screenshot of my Device

Although you are now Jailbroken this is a permanent thing once your device reboots or restarts, you need to Run Yalu again and click Go to redo the jailbreak here is a video from i
in case this thread hasn't helped you.

I hope this tutorial has helped it was kind of rushed so its not the best but everything here should work!​

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
Well nice contribution. I'd like to jailbreak my phone but, what can I do? (Not a portable device guy, more pc stuff xd)

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Well nice contribution. I'd like to jailbreak my phone but, what can I do? (Not a portable device guy, more pc stuff xd)
Check out if your device is supported :grinning: although I would recommend waiting for a full released Jailbreak but its nice to have the option!

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted. For the people who didn't do this in time you're out of luck Apple stopped signing 10.2 so this is no longer possible!