Request is anybldy able to help me out a bit here?

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
im thinking of making an multi rtm tool, but, i dont know how to add a login & register screen, and i dont know how to make another windows form open up when you select a certian item from a dropdown box

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
yeah mate,

im still learning, iv made a few tools but nothing major, but iv been wanting to do a multi tool with pc, ps3 and xbox options to chose from

im only going to be selling it for about £5 so id like a login page n that

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
and if anybody from ccm can help me, ill release 5 keys for free on here, and who ever helps me will obvz get a key aswell

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
pm me your skype name pal as i changed it from live:{whtever mine is} to something else

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Method 1: NetSeal
Method 2: Going to the PC programming section and opening your eyes :tonguewink: I posted two tutorials on this. I can rent you server space if you want (for your login :tonguewink:)

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
yeah bro iv been folowing one :grinning: but iv dont the auth but when im requesting the get for my ngu elite key it just shows me a blank screen :grinning:, but i know my ngu elite key anyways

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
and could you send me netseal please, iv got it on my pc somewhere, butiv got 3 hard drives full of ****

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
also, im after a key login system for my sprx so they can buy the licence online and use it to sign in and to be ablke to use my sprx

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah bro iv been folowing one :smile: but iv dont the auth but when im requesting the get for my ngu elite key it just shows me a blank screen :smile:, but i know my ngu elite key anyways
also, im after a key login system for my sprx so they can buy the licence online and use it to sign in and to be ablke to use my sprx
Whats your Skype?

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
i dont know :grinning: i changed my name on it and cant remember, whats yours bro

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
Try This
upload_2017-2-3_12-55-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-3_12-54-43.png
    upload_2017-2-3_12-54-43.png
    433.8 KB · Views: 290

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
opening other forms
Code:
Form1 form = new Form1();
form.show();

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I added u btw - 'ProfoundModz | 1k'

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Method 1: NetSeal
Method 2: Going to the PC programming section and opening your eyes :tonguewink: I posted two tutorials on this. I can rent you server space if you want (for your login :tonguewink:)
No, Don't use netseal. It's bad and can be easily bypassed.

Also, Why are you attempting to sell the tool when you hardly know anything about the .NET Framework in the first place?

You should always keep things free.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, Don't use netseal. It's bad and can be easily bypassed.

Also, Why are you attempting to sell the tool when you hardly know anything about the .NET Framework in the first place?

You should always keep things free.
I have solved his issue on Skype