Preview JGSC Decompiler

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
you should be the real v.i.p. and just go about cracking paid menus...
I would donate to someone contributing to my beliefs of free data.

I don't see where this is/was going xD

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't see where this is/was going xD

i just really have something against coders who "sell" cheats.

unless that hack can do something like make a sandwich or wash my back then im not paying for someone to cheatengine my game..

soo for that person cracking and taking their time and effort into making the world smarter and better, id gladly donate..

people like razor1911,skidrow,gog. all crack games and share them, they get donations for the service they put out.

Last edited:

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
you should be the real v.i.p. and just go about cracking paid menus...
I would donate to someone contributing to my beliefs of free data.
Because legit developers deserve the money for their hard work. It's like saying stealing food from a supermarket and giving it to people for free is awesome and you should get donations for that because the supermarket is so bad and evil making money off goods they bought or worked for. You're not someone to judge how worthy other people's work is just because it's software and not something physical or a service it's not automatically worthless. It takes knowledge and lots of time just like carrying food around takes physical abilities and time so both are paid jobs. Guess what, software development actually far more valuable because only a select few people are skilled enough so they get paid way more. Try the "software is worthless because it can just be copied and it's unfair because I'm just mad at how they basically make money for nothing" argument in court or something. You'll get annihilated. xD

Since I make software myself I don't see why I should screw other people's paid mods up like that and I never have since the day I made the decompiler. I don't want it to be done to myself either. I guarantee you wouldn't donate after all just like everyone else that promised a donation for those kind of things. It's an empty promise so if anyone expects any kind of earnings for anything they better keep selling and protecting their work as long as they can because if they release it for free it's like having their work cracked so obviously delaying this is only beneficial for the one who spent lots of time and efforts. Only if you don't care about making any money you can just release it open source because there's no point.

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
Because legit developers deserve the money for their hard work. It's like saying stealing food from a supermarket and giving it to people for free is awesome and you should get donations for that because the supermarket is so bad and evil making money off goods they bought or worked for. You're not someone to judge how worthy other people's work is just because it's software and not something physical or a service it's not automatically worthless. It takes knowledge and lots of time just like carrying food around takes physical abilities and time so both are paid jobs. Guess what, software development actually far more valuable because only a select few people are skilled enough so they get paid way more. Try the "software is worthless because it can just be copied and it's unfair because I'm just mad at how they basically make money for nothing" argument in court or something. You'll get annihilated. xD

Since I make software myself I don't see why I should screw other people's paid mods up like that and I never have since the day I made the decompiler. I don't want it to be done to myself either. I guarantee you wouldn't donate after all just like everyone else that promised a donation for those kind of things. It's an empty promise so if anyone expects any kind of earnings for anything they better keep selling and protecting their work as long as they can because if they release it for free it's like having their work cracked so obviously delaying this is only beneficial for the one who spent lots of time and efforts. Only if you don't care about making any money you can just release it open source because there's no point.

the fact we have to pay for food when we need it to stay alive is bs.. dont get me started on the corrupt government lol..

and im sure you are out there making useful programs, that people could benefit from. and not just some cheat for a videogame

Gentle_Harry

Reaction score
i just really have something against coders who "sell" cheats.

unless that hack can do something like make a sandwich or wash my back then im not paying for someone to cheatengine my game..

soo for that person cracking and taking their time and effort into making the world smarter and better, id gladly donate..

people like razor1911,skidrow,gog. all crack games and share them, they get donations for the service they put out.
If you don't want to buy cheats, don't! Lol, I've purchased many cheats, and you know the difference (Steam) no ban, (PSN) dominating other cheats.

If you don't wanna buy them, don't xD

Gentle_Harry

Reaction score
the fact we have to pay for food when we need it to stay alive is bs.. dont get me started on the corrupt government lol..

and im sure you are out there making useful programs, that people could benefit from. and not just some cheat for a videogame
Um. Cheats for video games usually are 'useful programs' (with the obvious exception of GSC, SPRX, dll, etc)

S

SeriousHD-

The hole in your argument is the fact that people are copying other peoples work into their own and then selling it. I still think its slimy to sell your own work for stupid **** like GSC and SPRX, but it isnt as big of a deal if they are making their own projects from scratch. But they dont. And you know that.
And software developers isnt in short supply, just good ones, thats all.
And btw, the reason you dont release open source even if you are releasing free is so that other people dont monetize your work.. Just like what is currently happening. Honestly, all the decompilers have done is prove exactly what we thought: Most people copy other peoples work. But that is real life too, so oh well I guess. No point in fighting a losing battle.

S

SeriousHD-

Um. Cheats for video games usually are 'useful programs' (with the obvious exception of GSC, SPRX, dll, etc)
DLLs are programs too... So is SPRX, GSC, etc. They are useful if people need them.
(If you say DLLs arent programs you are clueless, I can already see you saying something stupid like that they are just binaries)

S

SeriousHD-

i swear this source code has been released i have v7 source some ware that got leaked
Yeah anything released has been leaked already (except Iconic :smirk:) because there are decompilers and methods to always get the GSC from memory

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
lol cheating is never "useful" harry...
and i dont care who you are..you may cheat on steam sure.. only to catch a slow ban later.
you should also be alittle more understanding of Serious... he actually does know wtf hes talking about..
we need to be a community. not a bunch of bickering babies. i understand no one wants to be talked down on. but grow the hell up. its 2017 and its the internet. you shouldnt be on it if you get butthurt.

on another note i went around on bo1 repz forums (that V2 crap)
trying to be nice and tell them that ever since v1 they have been trying to ban me and it never works.
i offered to help them get a fix. but i log in there today to only see my messages of 3 messaged all deleted..
looks like the trolling will begin some more.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
The hole in your argument is the fact that people are copying other peoples work into their own and then selling it. I still think its slimy to sell your own work for stupid **** like GSC and SPRX, but it isnt as big of a deal if they are making their own projects from scratch. But they dont. And you know that.
And software developers isnt in short supply, just good ones, thats all.
And btw, the reason you dont release open source even if you are releasing free is so that other people dont monetize your work.. Just like what is currently happening. Honestly, all the decompilers have done is prove exactly what we thought: Most people copy other peoples work. But that is real life too, so oh well I guess. No point in fighting a losing battle.
True, that's the scummy part. You can't just sell other people's free stuff without explicit permission. I was mainly arguing for the people who made general programming projects "from the ground up" like in most real life scenarios for completely new things but obviously they don't in modding because people are noobs/lazy. Stealing code without permission could get you sued in real life of course so people do it much less but you may do anything in modding pretty much. Consequently in modding, why bother doing all the work again if everything is already out there just to legitimize you charging for it? People will still respect you the same way as if everything was copied. It's pointless. For quick bucks all you basically need to do is change the looks of some menu and rename options, bam. Many idiots are still willing to buy even though it's completely retarded copy/paste like 99% of all mod releases. People just see their chances and abuse the hell out of it like always in life? CoD has always been a degenerate community. Arguably there shouldn't have been source releases to avoid others monetizing it for themselves but then we can't have nice things. Black sheep always exist. Should we stop selling knives because you could stab somebody instead of cutting your food? Not really, gotta deal with it...

When I checked out Project TCM's decompiled source code it was so bad, a lot of the code didn't even work right with undefined variables etc. because the author just didn't give a damn about quality. Rather making the menu as sizable as possible with garbage just to say how good it is because it has 1337 options in it. It is very popular because people think big = good and they keep asking to bring this to the Wii U for instance but without full source it can be hard to make the whole thing work. Free but closed source is still pretty retarded, I don't really see the point. After all, he released most of the v9 source code because of decompiling. So if I get the whole thing decompiled, recompiled, keep it private and show him proof he would release full source publicly? Dat logic :/

Last edited:

Gentle_Harry

Reaction score
lol cheating is never "useful" harry...
and i dont care who you are..you may cheat on steam sure.. only to catch a slow ban later.
you should also be alittle more understanding of Serious... he actually does know wtf hes talking about..
we need to be a community. not a bunch of bickering babies. i understand no one wants to be talked down on. but grow the hell up. its 2017 and its the internet. you shouldnt be on it if you get butthurt.

on another note i went around on bo1 repz forums (that V2 crap)
trying to be nice and tell them that ever since v1 they have been trying to ban me and it never works.
i offered to help them get a fix. but i log in there today to only see my messages of 3 messaged all deleted..
looks like the trolling will begin some more.
Um. You should tag or quote me. I can't just magically see your shitty argument.
Obviously you are clueless to this argument and your input is not needed as it's fodder. If you are going to try and input into it, do some research into it. Moron

And as for the slow ban, been cheating on CSGO for months, years. I still seem to be able to play :/