Know the IP that you DDOS

onateac

Programmer
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Today I present a small tutorial , and I 'm doing research for the person who found DDOS you . : D Follow the steps I realized at the same time as you. : D
( Start Menu > Search > " Command Prompt " Then type " netstat " then make the Enter key on your keyboard. Normally a long list of IP will be displayed in the second column . Logically you 'll find that IPs starting with 127 or 192 . If it's the latter , you're not going to make you DDOS , it's just your connection makes you tricks. If, against another IP appears and you do not know , you can be sure it's your attacker . : Stunned : I hope this tutorial has you more . PS : I did not test it because I do not make me ddos this tutorial if this is **** thank you for telling me x ) Sincerely,

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Or

Stop being a leet hacker and phone up your ISP and actually get something done. Not only will they change your IP but it could potentially lead to the prosecution to the person who is doing it.

S

SeriousHD-

Hi everyone!
Today I present a small tutorial , and I 'm doing research for the person who found DDOS you . : D Follow the steps I realized at the same time as you. : D
( Start Menu > Search > " Command Prompt " Then type " netstat " then make the Enter key on your keyboard. Normally a long list of IP will be displayed in the second column . Logically you 'll find that IPs starting with 127 or 192 . If it's the latter , you're not going to make you DDOS , it's just your connection makes you tricks. If, against another IP appears and you do not know , you can be sure it's your attacker . : Stunned : I hope this tutorial has you more . PS : I did not test it because I do not make me ddos this tutorial if this is **** thank you for telling me x ) Sincerely,
Yeah no, that isnt right bud. Netstat only reveals active connections to your pc. You need to check router firewall logs and look for the repeated entries. Plus, this doesnt get your attacker, it gets the attackers who are the slave computers. If your attacker directly connects to you they are an idiot and probably arent doing too much damage.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or you won't be a kid and using pussy tools. Aka LOIC, or UDP. You would use a telenet or other stronger tools ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) With the IP you DDoS why not use Wireshark? It's a bueatiful program.

G

Gentle

Or you won't be a kid and using pussy tools. Aka LOIC, or UDP. You would use a telenet or other stronger tools ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) With the IP you DDoS why not use Wireshark? It's a bueatiful program.
Ur thinking about the wrong thing lol

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score

Last time I checked UDP wasn't a tool :kappa:

81510bc25f071578674571222f085459.png

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
1. You need to be host of the game
2. In the IP box put in 27.27.27.27
3. choose the port
3. Done start hitting

You can't hit an individual person with UDP Unicorn.
That doesn't disprove what i said. This thread is about DDOSing, not lagging out a lobby... This still kills your connection. -_-