Answered Looking for some help on Mod Menus for Black Ops1 Zombies :)

JImmy Russels

Reaction score
So... Game Modding is a whole new concept to me, I need to know the basics for installing mod menus etc. Would anyone be interested? Thanks!

Aurora51x

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry for my absense! Okay thanks for that, just wondering if this will work succesfully on a CEX PS3 slim :smile: Thanks!
If I'm not mistaken it can, but if doesn't and you wanna switch to DEX I will gladly help you out in that situation. I jailbreak PS3's so I'm the best person to go to about that.

Best of luck
UnsignedGlitch

JImmy Russels

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it can, but if doesn't and you wanna switch to DEX I will gladly help you out in that situation. I jailbreak PS3's so I'm the best person to go to about that.

Best of luck
UnsignedGlitch
Aha! Worked!, Thank you so much for that. One thing I was doing Wrong was spoofing my ID to CEX, while using Red Devil DEX! Haha if that makes any sense? :smile:

Last edited:

JImmy Russels

Reaction score
I would like to thank you all for helping me with my Jailbreaking shenanigans! I couldn't have done it without this community, I will continue to ask questions for problems as I encounter them. Thank you all!

Aurora51x

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
I would like to thank you all for helping me with my Jailbreaking shenanigans! I couldn't have done it without this community, I will continue to ask questions for problems as I encounter them. Thank you all!
Glad we can help, any more help your more than welcome to post more questions. :smile:

fxzzy

Reaction score
i need help please! when i try to use red devil i get a black screen when i load up bo1 im on dex 4.82, thanks