Release Mega Gobblegum program for cracked bo3 (read before you use)

inxaneninja

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I made a program which allows you to use mega gobblegums on the cracked version of BO3, on offline mode.
First of all, download this mod Release - Call of Duty BlackOps3 V100 Offline Mod Infinite Mega Gobble Gum

Load it in your game, open the console and type "\modvar infinite_gum 0" to disable the automatic gobblegum it gives you. Then open my program. Make sure to open it as administrator because it might not detect the keypress. Then, select the gobblegums you want on the right side of the program, they'll go on the left. You can pick up to 5.

Now you can load into a game, and to get the gobblegum press F6 on your keyboard. Make sure to stand still because it automates opening the console and stuff so you might interrupt it if you move around. Soon, you should get a random gobblegum from the ones you selected.

I made this program because I wanted to use megas on the cracked bo3 and I didn't feel like typing everything myself. All you gotta do is press F6 and it gives u a gobblegum like it is in game. You also dont have to pay 500 points just because youre on offline.

Troubleshooting:
1. Program crashes when I press F6
Make sure you've selected at least one gobblegum
2. Nothing happens in BO3 when I press F6
Run the program as administrator and make sure you've loaded the infinite mega gobble gum mod because my program relies on it.
You can also use the Copy random gobblegum command button if the hotkey doesnt work for you for whatever reason

1649106233647.png

For some curious people: this program is made in Rust and all it really does is simulates keyboard presses to open the console and give u the gobblegum by using the mod.

Attachments

• gobblegum.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,843

JD The Tank

Veteran
Reaction score
can this work on steam too? Would like to ue it for Custom maps that don't have a gumball machine.

inxaneninja

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
can this work on steam too? Would like to ue it for Custom maps that don't have a gumball machine.
It should work if you can install and use the gobblegum mod on your map, try it out. The program only simulates keypresses so it doesn't matter if you're on steam or on cracked

LoLFr3nkl1

Known Member
Reaction score
awesome thanks so much for this ur a legend it wouldve been a bit more cooler if u could actualy add the gobblegum image to ur program since seeing only text its kinda depressing other than that insane amazing work

BossY3G

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I made a program which allows you to use mega gobblegums on the cracked version of BO3, on offline mode.
First of all, download this mod Release - Call of Duty BlackOps3 V100 Offline Mod Infinite Mega Gobble Gum

Load it in your game, open the console and type "\modvar infinite_gum 0" to disable the automatic gobblegum it gives you. Then open my program. Make sure to open it as administrator because it might not detect the keypress. Then, select the gobblegums you want on the right side of the program, they'll go on the left. You can pick up to 5.

Now you can load into a game, and to get the gobblegum press F6 on your keyboard. Make sure to stand still because it automates opening the console and stuff so you might interrupt it if you move around. Soon, you should get a random gobblegum from the ones you selected.

I made this program because I wanted to use megas on the cracked bo3 and I didn't feel like typing everything myself. All you gotta do is press F6 and it gives u a gobblegum like it is in game. You also dont have to pay 500 points just because youre on offline.

Troubleshooting:
1. Program crashes when I press F6
Make sure you've selected at least one gobblegum
2. Nothing happens in BO3 when I press F6
Run the program as administrator and make sure you've loaded the infinite mega gobble gum mod because my program relies on it.
You can also use the Copy random gobblegum command button if the hotkey doesnt work for you for whatever reason

View attachment 4518

For some curious people: this program is made in Rust and all it really does is simulates keyboard presses to open the console and give u the gobblegum by using the mod.
Man thanks for your work it it awesome, it works really well and is so easy to configure.

For all people who think this is a virus, ITS NOT look at virus total (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

Again thanks man i hope you have the best of luck in life.