MODERN WARFARE 2 R3B0RN 2021 PREVIEW - REALISTIC TALKING BOTS - PRIVATE MOD MENU - IW4X MOD

Phaxol

Reaction score
When you were a kid, did you ever dream of being a l33t hacker with a mod menu like the other cool kids you saw on MW2? Me too, and I decided to make that experience a somewhat reality and fulfill something I wanted to do since I was a child without harming the experience of other people's games :smile:

This is a preview of my latest mod I have been working on. It is a complete overhaul of IW4X that adds smart, talking bots that respond to every situation (700+ lines of dialog) and a custom coded mod menu giving you every option you could want plus more! Bots have new names, personality sets, respond to situations by talking (getting killed, killed someone, have mods activated on them, etc), and thanks to the extensiveness of Bot Warfare, act like actual players.

Noteworthy New Features in Menu:
  • Auto dropshot
  • Rage mode, rage vision, rage MOAB
  • 4 Lobby Presets
  • 4 aimbots, including smart aimbot coded by me, and never before seen in MW2 silent aimbot also coded by me
  • Quick settings menu
  • Updated fake virus
  • Updated fake ban
  • Updated fake lag
  • And so much more!

Credits:
IW4X Team - Absolutely stunning job done on the mod, without them this mod would not at all be possible.

RSE Bots and Bot Warfare Authors - I would like to thank the authors of both of their mods for their basis on which I have built on. This mod is basically a love child of these two mods, and wouldn't be possible without them!

xePixTvx - His R3FL3X 2 menu provided the base of my menu as well as a lot of functions that are used in my menu. This menu has been an amazing starting point for this mod and I would like to personally thank you!

Preview video (sorry for shitty editing):

SHORTCUTS:
0:00 - All features
4:40 - Some bot gameplay with silent aimbot
5:21 - All aimbots showcase
7:17 - Rage mode
8:00 - Bots reacting to mods
10:48 - Fun lobby gameplay

Last edited:

Phaxol

Reaction score
New video showing updated bot banter:

Still a lot to be done before release, stay tuned!

Phaxol

Reaction score
New compilation of updated bot banter, enjoy! Let me know if this is a mod that people want!