Release Modern Warfare/Warzone Recovery Services

explo

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm selling Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone Unlock services.
What does it mean?
Well, it means that I can unlock any weapon blueprints and operators from the store or previous battle passes for way cheaper.
Yes, this also means that I can get ANY camo on ANY gun of your choice. (DM Ultra on BOTH Modern Warfare and Cold War guns, Obsidian, Damascus, exclusive Activision camos etc.)
And yes the unlocked things can be used on XBOX and Playstation too, I just do the services on PC.

My prices are:
$3 for 1 Blueprint (+$2 if you want camos on them). | 10 Blueprints minimum at a time
$3 for operator skins (+$2 for finishing moves) | 10 Operators minimum at a time
I can also do gestures, sprays, reticles, stickers, calling cards, emblems and vehicle skins, but you need to buy one of the listed things above.

$60 If you want blueprints + camos for every single weapon and want a skin for every operator in the game + gestures, vehicle skins, reticles, sprays and finishing moves. (We can negotiate here)

If you're interested in purchasing from me or have any questions, please hit me up on discord: explo#8435

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT LINKED TO A BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT THAT I CAN ACCESS UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THE RECOVERY!!!!!