GSC Move After Game Ends Script/Code

FrostyLobbys

Veteran
Reaction score
Here Is A Little Easy Code To Move After The Round Ends. I Know It Is Easy Code But A Lot Wanted It So Why Not Just make it Myself Then Release. Also Do This At Your OnPlayerSpawned - self thread MoveAfterGameEnds();
MoveAfterGameEnds()// FrostyLobbys <3 //
{
level waittill("game_ended");
while(!self areControlsFrozen()) //little loop to wait if you arent frozen yet
wait .05;
self freezeControls(false);
}

Source(s):
Thank's to dorathekiller97 and Loz.

Last edited by a moderator:

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
Here Is A Little Easy Code To Move After The Round Ends. I Know It Is Easy Code But A Lot Wanted It So Why Not Just make it Myself Then Release. Also Do This At Your OnPlayerSpawned - self thread MoveAfterGameEnds();
{
wait .05;
}
Can't you also just make it so the menu ends only on disconnect

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
{
wait .05;
}
You didn't make this. I gave this to you on NGU xD You're trash kiddo. I even stated that i got help from Extinct and Loz. And you couldnt put that? Man.... That's truly disrespectful.

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
{
wait .05;
}

Source(s):
Thank's to dorathekiller97.
Rip Frosty 2k16

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
{
wait .05;
}

Source(s):
Thank's to dorathekiller97.

You didn't make this. I gave this to you on NGU xD You're trash kiddo. I even stated that i got help from Extinct and Loz. And you couldnt put that? Man.... That's truly disrespectful.

okay I will tell you both, dora you didn't make it or nor did frosty... yes you may have gave frosty the code but loz did it for you and posted it on ngu.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
okay I will tell you both, dora you didn't make it or nor did frosty... yes you may have gave frosty the code but loz did it for you and posted it on ngu.
I know. I just said that. And thats what im gonna tell you. :tongueclosed: I never said i made it cause i didnt.

RelzaqeSaq

Reaction score
I have Extincts menu base (It looks clean, is small and looks so good) so i need a bit of help.. do i put it in functions? main>

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have Extincts menu base (It looks clean, is small and looks so good) so i need a bit of help.. do i put it in functions? main>
If you read the thread it explains how to use it.