Question MW2 Mod Menu with Smart Bots

ro xl

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey there CabConModding community. I want to play MW2 offline by my own, preferably with React client and have access to mod menu options while having smart bots as opponents. No matter which mod menu i download they all seem to have dumb bots which circle where they are and don't play. I've only found Reflex v1 to have smart bots for pc, however that can only be injected and it crashes whenever i spawn bots.

I just want to play by my own with bots and have access to infinite ammo and god modes. Please help. Btw, I really don't know how any of this works, so any explanation like i'm 5 would be superb, regarding injectors, clients, etc. So anything i can put in the mods folder and launch in React client would be the best for me, as it'd be simple. Thanks in advance.

P.s: All I need are bots, to be able to unlock all weapons and perks, as well as have infinite ammo and god mode. That's all I really need. I don't need any of the extra fun stuff.

Bo1ZombiesE115

Veteran
Reaction score
I have been trying to do the same thing i downloaded rse bots menu the bots load automatically then i load my mod menu with the mods tab but when i press 5 to open the bots menu the mod menu opens i tried changing the key to open the rse bots menu so it wouldnt conflict with the mod menu but no matter what key i change the menu to open with they conflict with each other and i cant get the bots to load with the mod menu it might be possible to have smart bots and a mod menu but the amount of coding needed to do it is more then i know

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@ro xl @Bo1ZombiesE115

zsh_1337

Reaction score
@ro xl @Bo1ZombiesE115

Do you happen to know whether the dll for reflex v1 is vac detected on pc?