MW2 RCE Leak

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the tool,by simply migrating host I can now host even with a vac ban.
lmfao no problem, i was planning on releasing the finished version and not the test version i sent to a few people but i guess i can keep that to myself now lol

phobya

Reaction score
thanksssssss, I was looking for a host tool like this for yearssss i dont care about hack but I really like to kick people and host cuz i have very bad internet at home, but unfortunately it doesnt work...I click on migrate and nothing happen, i see ip of people and everything.......what port do we need to have open? I got UpNp enabled.... nothing changes...

I sent you some message on discord btw but you didnt replyied.....

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
thanksssssss, I was looking for a host tool like this for yearssss i dont care about hack but I really like to kick people and host cuz i have very bad internet at home, but unfortunately it doesnt work...I click on migrate and nothing happen, i see ip of people and everything.......what port do we need to have open? I got UpNp enabled.... nothing changes...

I sent you some message on discord btw but you didnt replyied.....
who me or swoon? because swoon didnt make this and he does not understand how it works :tearsofjoy:
you do not need any ports open, neither does the host, but if their router has ddos protection or something that filters packets it wont work with them

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
who me or swoon? because swoon didnt make this and he does not understand how it works :tearsofjoy:
you do not need any ports open, neither does the host, but if their router has ddos protection or something that filters packets it wont work with them
You told me you needed open ports, as well as the YouTube video I made of you claiming you needed open ports for the RCE to work.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
You told me you needed open ports, as well as the YouTube video I made of you claiming you needed open ports for the RCE to work.
at the time i did, but after looking into it more that was not the case, it seemed to not work on people who had ddos protection on their routers as it filtered the packets

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
still not sure why that doesnt work but that is external, internal it should work fine which i am just trying to get my internal stable then releasing that with just a few options

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
45/71 on VT L O L
Retard (you): *Scans code intentionally made to be malicious and take advantage of an exploit for the benefit of the consumer*.

Also retard (you): “WOW! A virus!!”

thatgamerred

Reaction score
Retard (you): *Scans code intentionally made to be malicious and take advantage of an exploit for the benefit of the consumer*.

Also retard (you): “WOW! A virus!!”
If its not a virus youll happily share a non-obfuscated version to prove the point, yes? :smile:

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s obfuscated to avoid f*cktards like you stealing the code and claiming it as your own. Did you also message Microsoft asking for the source code to Word or Adobe for the source to photoshop?
lololololol

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s obfuscated to avoid f*cktards like you stealing the code and claiming it as your own. Did you also message Microsoft asking for the source code to Word or Adobe for the source to photoshop?
i google search copycat visual studio photoshop projects