• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

MW3 Unlock Prestige

zé do pagodinho

Reaction score
Hello website people!

I would like to know where I can get a program to unlock all prestige. I played this a lot in my childhood on XBOX and I recently bought it for PC (in some random Steam sale) and I want to get all the prestiges, but as you all know, there is practically no one playing this. Can anyone help me find a program without risk of ban? Or does anyone know who sells this "unlock all"?

Remembering, I don't want to use hack like aimbot, wallhack or anything like that, I just want to unlock the prestiges.

Thanks in advance!

zé do pagodinho

Reaction score
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@CabCon I found this one, it was made in 2018 and I've heard someone talking about it here on the forum. can i trust? I just need to use, close the cheat and play a game to save the rank with the cheat closed.

billuhs

Reaction score
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@CabCon I found this one, it was made in 2018 and I've heard someone talking about it here on the forum. can i trust? I just need to use, close the cheat and play a game to save the rank with the cheat closed.
yes, i just recently downloaded the game too. you can use that cheat and close it instantly. you won't be banned.

zé do pagodinho

Reaction score
yes, i just recently downloaded the game too. you can use that cheat and close it instantly. you won't be banned.
Do you know any hack for mw3 on steam? I tried to download Rhino Cheats but unfortunately it needs a password which I don't have.