MXT Mod Menu

ExposedGods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
How to use Process Hacker 2 to inject dll into a game

I found today an virus free injector to inject dll hacks into games and I want to make an tutorial how to inject into Processes.

First of you need to download Process Hacker 2(search on google Process hacker 2 and the first link is the official download page)

After that open Process Hacker 2 and the game(for this tutorial I use Black Squad with dll hack.)

If you open Process Hacker 2 it looks like this:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 780x562.
1646423490947.png

On the top right corner you can search your Game Process:
HbbZSOR.png

After your found your Game Process right click the Process, go to Miscellaneous and select Inject DLL:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1133x817.
fmlr7OR.png

Then Select your DLL to inject.

Real1ty

Veteran
Reaction score
How to use Process Hacker 2 to inject dll into a game

I found today an virus free injector to inject dll hacks into games and I want to make an tutorial how to inject into Processes.

First of you need to download Process Hacker 2(search on google Process hacker 2 and the first link is the official download page)

After that open Process Hacker 2 and the game(for this tutorial I use Black Squad with dll hack.)

If you open Process Hacker 2 it looks like this:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 780x562.
View attachment 4511

On the top right corner you can search your Game Process:
HbbZSOR.png

After your found your Game Process right click the Process, go to Miscellaneous and select Inject DLL:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1133x817.
fmlr7OR.png

Then Select your DLL to inject.
yep

Okie_Mate1998

Reaction score
As of June 4, 2022, This DLL still works and I haven't personally been banned yet. Make sure to follow the instructions given when opening the menu.

CasualMassacre

Reaction score
Has anyone still got this file? I just got the game since it was on discount and the mega link is down.

Thanks in advance!