My Dream

peteremil

Reaction score
In the first i need to say hello for all of you
i have been playing fortnite since 2016 and i cant buy skins but i decided to buy one
so i was save money and when i buy it there is one scam it from me so i dont what can i make so iam here now and write this for you to make my dream real
all i need only 1 account have skins please guys help me to make my dream real you will make my day if any one help me
i hope it make your day to
remember
my dream is between your hands
thanks
thanks from all my heart
and thanks for admins
for create websites like this
thanks for every one will help me

Ramyisdead

Reaction score
what a lie, fortnite is made at 2017, not 2016, but wait for next drops by admins, so you would get an account.
Thats the only way to get accounts on this forums, unless you need to buy, and i sell some of stacked accs, if you wanna buy, you could private message me

peteremil

Reaction score
i dont have a paypal or visa so i wasn't able to buy skins so there is one say for me
you can buy psn code and drop it in a ps account wallet and open it in any playstation and buy from ps store 1000 vbucks and buy skins or battle pass
i was happy for lestinning words like this because finaly my dream become near from me i belive him and make all thing which he says but he don't say for me that i must have a ps because iam a pc player and forget that i cant say for one to out from his ps to enter mine so i cant make any thing only buy one ps so i cant buy ps so if you have a solve or idea to back this money
help me or if you have a paypal i lestin that i can back it to paypal account
if you have a i can back it to your paypal account and will buy an account
i hope to read my words and think to help me
thanks

Ramyisdead

Reaction score
You mean you wanna buy from me an account with paypal cash?
If yes, sure, i got paypal account, sorry for being mean to you earlier, but no-one would give you a free account unless you buy it from him, or get it from admin drops