UpMeTo

Reaction score
My Home Story v3.3.0
Updated: 21.08.18

screen-0.jpg

Features:
★ More than 1000 items in a variety of styles!
★ Build a 10-room mansion! The higher your level, the more rooms you can unlock!
★ Design your rooms in any way you like!
★ The more rooms you have, the more residents you'll have. Each has their own style and personality!
★ The more tasks you do, the better your home! Each task you complete will get you rewards, coins, and XP!
★ Whatever your age or gender, it just takes 30 seconds to learn how to play this game!
★ Want to share your beautiful new home? Take a picture and send it to your friends and family!

My Home Story is a fun game for all those who love interior designing! All the most talented designers are gathered here!
Our team made every effort to bring you a unique gaming experience! Don't miss out!

Everyone wants to have a beautifully decorated house, but who has the money? Now you can build your dream house in My Home Story!
At My Home Story, you can build rooms, choose flooring and arrange furniture however you want! Everyone living in your house is happy, and they want to share their happiness with you! The more beautiful your house,

File size:

32.0Mb

Playstore:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Format:
APK

Root or Non Root:
Non Root

How to install:
Simple install the game via the .apk!

Mod features:
English:

– Free Shopping

Download

Virusscan

You will find the Virustotal and Bitdefender scan on mediafire.

Have Fun!