GSC My Menubase + Awesome design + Advanced Settings.

AlexMoDz

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi cabcon i would like to release my awesome looking menubase which i have been working on. it is simple to understand, and has some awesome settings in it. Hopefully you guys like. :grinning:

Video:

download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Best Base <3 Love It Man :smile: Gonna use this for my True Last GSC Menu m8 Thanks!

AlexMoDz

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like an edited version of source engine...
It is not if you look at the coding it is by miles different at source engine uses createRectangle
my uses drawShader, as well as this took me time and effort to make.

無法者

Veteran
Reaction score
Abit Messy , and i hate the COMPASS_EMP !!!! :disappointed: , but in other ways i guess its good

G

Gentle

It is not if you look at the coding it is by miles different at source engine uses createRectangle
At the end are you implying that Source Engine didn't take time nor effort? Cuz m8 ur wrong

AlexMoDz

Veteran
Reaction score
At the end are you implying that Source Engine didn't take time nor effort? Cuz m8 ur wrong
No i dont mean that -_-. Source Engine took time and effort i am just saying i took time and effort 2

AMBITCHOUS

Known Member
Reaction score

Oh so you just copied the design that's all :tonguewink: lol m8

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's nice. Here's a few things you could change and do: I did like the top drawing of your gsc. Looks nice, you need more features, different menu looking instead it looks the same old Jiggly menu. Anyways, keep the work up.