Question need a sprx dev to help me make bo2 non hostage menu xD

noahisog

Reaction score
needing help on how to make non host sprx menu for bo2 i dont understand code and never will do...please is there anyone out there nice enough to help

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have no idea what you're doing, I wouldn't suggest starting with c++ start with C# and make basic CCAPI tools.

noahisog

Reaction score
If you have no idea what you're doing, I wouldn't suggest starting with c++ start with C# and make basic CCAPI tools.
as i asked i would rather make a sprx menu than make a ccapi tool i dont see why i should make something opposite to what i want to make sorry

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
as i asked i would rather make a sprx menu than make a ccapi tool i dont see why i should make something opposite to what i want to make sorry
Then your menu is going to be 100% paste and garbage. You'll be the new meme in the modding scene. Start small work your way up.

Last edited:

noahisog

Reaction score
Then your menu is going to be 100% paste and garbage. You'll be the new meme in the modding scene. Start small work your way up.
never mind then no one is helpful as they were years ago...i know my menu is going to be rubbish fact that no one is nice enough to even lend there time to assist me in making of one tho

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
never mind then no one is helpful as they were years ago...i know my menu is going to be rubbish fact that no one is nice enough to even lend there time to assist me in making of one tho
That's because you wanna start big and start pasting. I told you were to begin to educate yourself. If you're not willing to learn than why should anyone help you?

noahisog

Reaction score
That's because you wanna start big and start pasting. I told you were to begin to educate yourself. If you're not willing to learn than why should anyone help you?

because learning C++ is like learning an alien language :grinning:

noahisog

Reaction score
Remove this thread please forget i even asked...im not a developer nor a coder given up off talking to the Mr know it all's that don't have time to lend a hand to help with something that's been made over 1000 times already

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I told you were to start, why waste our time when you wont put forth the effort to listen on your own.

noahisog

Reaction score
there's a big difference than telling to showing how...not wasting your time at all obviously more like my time being wasted by looking how to make just one stupid menu... just asking for help but as always everyone likes telling people what to do but not show them how its easy for ya'll to say learn c++

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
there's a big difference than telling to showing how...not wasting your time at all obviously more like my time being wasted by looking how to make just one stupid menu... just asking for help but as always everyone likes telling people what to do but not show them how its easy for ya'll to say learn c++
As mentioned start with C# view peoples source and understand what they did. Try to write it on your own. Not trying to be rude, I encourage new programmers since I started somewhere once and well.

noahisog

Reaction score
but c# is for making of RTM tool... and c++ is for sprx...im a beginner jumping in the deep end lol i dont mind learning the hard way because thats how life goes bro :wink:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
but c# is for making of RTM tool... and c++ is for sprx...im a beginner jumping in the deep end lol i dont mind learning the hard way because thats how life goes bro :wink:
Yeah, good luck lol. I'm telling you where to start. :smile: technically it's possible to do it in c# :smile: