Answered Need Help With Shader

Jaames.559

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok So I was wondering how come whenever i add compass_emp to my mod menu for the animated it doesnt show the background just the compass_emp but i tryed abunch of stuff but i was wondering how to have 2 shaders like how bossam v6 has a background and the compass_emp, Thx plz any replys would be helpful :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Ok So I was wondering how come whenever i add compass_emp to my mod menu for the animated it doesnt show the background just the compass_emp but i tryed abunch of stuff but i was wondering how to have 2 shaders like how bossam v6 has a background and the compass_emp, Thx plz any replys would be helpful :smile:
Huh? You literally just create two shaders, and set the compass' sorting above the main bg.

Example :
ee71150af9aa3e8f00226cd758dbbc1c.png

Jaames.559

Veteran
Reaction score
Huh? You literally just create two shaders, and set the compass' sorting above the main bg.

Example :
ee71150af9aa3e8f00226cd758dbbc1c.png
Yes Thx it worked but when i loaded in it has the shader already without opening the menu then when i close it it just has a black background

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yes Thx it worked but when i loaded in it has the shader already without opening the menu then when i close it it just has a black background
Because you set the alpha before opening the menu, don't copy mine exactly, just the sorting.
You'll have to go to your menu's open function and set the alpha, like the background.

Jaames.559

Veteran
Reaction score
Because you set the alpha before opening the menu, don't copy mine exactly, just the sorting.
You'll have to go to your menu's open function and set the alpha, like the background.
thx it works its still there before i open it but its fine then i close it and works good :smile: No trouble at all :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
thx it works its still there before i open it but its fine then i close it and works good :smile: No trouble at all :smile:
Because you need to set the alpha to 0.
Since this thread is answered, I'm not gonna keep bumping it.
Private message me or message me on discord candy#5989, I will help you.