[Open Project] Expaning CabCon

iGArabZz

Reaction score
As many have seen my recent web design thread I was actually planning on turning that into PC gaming streaming website but due to lack of of help and contributors I thought it would be a waste of time and money just to do it by myself.

As much as I love spending time on this site I was thinking about opening that project back up because it seems that there are lots of helpful people on this site that would somewhat contribute.

This would also be a way to expand CCM, as it will just be more than just a forum!

What are your thoughts?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
As many have seen my recent web design thread I was actually planning on turning that into PC gaming streaming website but due to lack of of help and contributors I thought it would be a waste of time and money just to do it by myself.

As much as I love spending time on this site I was thinking about opening that project back up because it seems that there are lots of helpful people on this site that would somewhat contribute.

This would also be a way to expand CCM, as it will just be more than just a forum!

What are your thoughts?
Gimme moderator. Don't be like @CabCon and just give it to friends.

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

What are your thoughts?
A streaming site function is a good idea but you need to think, why should anybody stream on ccm, when there are bigger sites like twitch and youtube which are better in the most points? :wink: We should make something new.. :grinning:

Last edited:

iGArabZz

Reaction score
A streaming site function is a good idea but you need to think, why should anybody stream on ccm, when there are bigger sites like twitch and youtube which are better in the most points? :wink: We should make something new.. :grinning:

That is very true, any ideas?

iGArabZz

Reaction score
That's the big question.... :grinning:

@CabCon was planning to make a black ops 3 wiki maybe we can help him with that :wink: But yeah he said he will make a post about it... (the question is when!?..) :grinning:

Sounds like a plan! Although, I'm going to refer back to this comment you made....

We should make something new

We want something which is going to attract an audience, the WIKi project sounds fun, but after doing some research, users will be able to freely edit what content is being posted, unless @CabCon plans to code it himself.

Apart from that issue, i would love to see it happen!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! Although, I'm going to refer back to this comment you made....

We want something which is going to attract an audience, the WIKi project sounds fun, but after doing some research, users will be able to freely edit what content is being posted, unless @CabCon plans to code it himself.

I think he means making his own Wiki site. Not just using premade software, or Wikipedia. If he makes it, how can anyone edit it?

iGArabZz

Reaction score
I think he means making his own Wiki site. Not just using premade software, or Wikipedia. If he makes it, how can anyone edit it?

You read what I wrote wrong. I was referring to the pre made software were anyone can edit it, which is why I said unless he decides to code it himself.

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
That's the big question.... :grinning:

@CabCon was planning to make a black ops 3 wiki maybe we can help him with that :wink: But yeah he said he will make a post about it... (the question is when!?..) :grinning:
Like My small Game Script Helper Tool :grinning:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

Yes guys, he already shared a first version with me and it's not like a wiki, like wikipedia where users can edit stuff. It's more like a website where you can find names, assest, functions etc... :grinning: Like that. :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes guys, he already shared a first version with me and it's not like a wiki, like wikipedia where users can edit stuff. It's more like a website where you can find names, assest, functions etc... :grinning: Like that. :grinning:
That's what I was getting at...

iGArabZz

Reaction score

Sounds nice! Can't wait to check it out!

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
That sounds really cool :grinning:

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
That actually sounds pretty cool. I can't wait for it to be released!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Omgzzzzz I can't wait................... yes I can
(I don't do BO3)