Question [PC] Is there any way to get the DLC for free?

insanewolfhd

Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, I bought bo3 from g2a recently and didn't realize you only get one map... Are there any custom maps that closely resemble at least the zombies chronicles? Or any mods that just let you play them? It's fine if it doesn't work with multiplayer, I just would like to use them solo but it'd be nice if it did. Thanks!

pr1vacyk1ng

Known Member
Reaction score
if you just want splitscreen offline zombies up to 2 players or want to play solo zombie with all the dlcs theres this torrent Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.III.Zombies.Chronicles-RELOADED (sorry i dont wanna paste the direct link but if you google that you will find it on torrent site) Fitgirl also has the same release however, the installer is finicky and there`s lots of things that crash it av false positives, not enough ram, privileges so im not going to suggest going that direction. As for adding in custom maps the older 2016 and some 2017 created maps generally will work you can get them on this site or steam command. Obviously if you decide to pirate it do your research and support the developers.... Well with black ops 4 switching to battlenet it will be the last cracked one anyway LOL