Preview PC/PS3/XBOX360 BO2 Mod Menu FaVaRo V1

extinctezz

Reaction score
All the thing was made by me it makes me not at all fun when we decode a games to learn to make a menu to tell me that know of the copy I discover more and more coding of games to become better in the Field short my topic is not a settlement of account thank you.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
All the thing was made by me it makes me not at all fun when we decode a games to learn to make a menu to tell me that know of the copy I discover more and more coding of games to become better in the Field short my topic is not a settlement of account thank you.
I'm sorry, but your story is unbelievable. How could you start to make these when you don't even know how to edit hud elements.

extinctezz

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26326, membre: 180"] Je suis désolé, mais votre histoire est incroyable. Comment pouvez-vous commencer à les faire lorsque vous ne savez même pas comment éditer les éléments hud. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks to a buddy who if known in the field hosali

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26326, membre: 180"] Je suis désolé, mais votre histoire est incroyable. Comment pouvez-vous commencer à les faire lorsque vous ne savez même pas comment éditer les éléments hud. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks to a buddy who if known in the field hosali
mmmhm. Well listen, don't sell this. Its a .gsc file. You don't have authorization on it, so anyone with the file can use it without having to pay. Its completely scummy.

extinctezz

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26328, membre: 180"] mmmhm. Eh bien, écoutez, ne vendez pas cela. C'est un fichier .gsc. Vous ne disposez d'aucune autorisation, donc toute personne avec le fichier peut l'utiliser sans avoir à payer. C'est complètement scummy. [/QUOTE]

How do I then do?

Last edited by a moderator:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26328, membre: 180"] mmmhm. Eh bien, écoutez, ne vendez pas cela. C'est un fichier .gsc. Vous ne disposez d'aucune autorisation, donc toute personne avec le fichier peut l'utiliser sans avoir à payer. C'est complètement scummy. [/ QUOTE]

How do I then do?
Simple, release your menu and never charge for it.