Answered PHP Time

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
right, I’m trying to make it so users can only reset their hwid every 3 months

Here’s how I’ve done it but I’ve never had to mess with php time before (I use timestamp)

Attachments

• 2F15EEE6-0AD5-4278-8481-7D9D5F2A345C.jpeg
    2F15EEE6-0AD5-4278-8481-7D9D5F2A345C.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 487

WW2

Known Member
Reaction score
right, I’m trying to make it so users can only reset their hwid every 3 months

Here’s how I’ve done it but I’ve never had to mess with php time before (I use timestamp)
What is actually the question here? :thinking:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
What is actually the question here? :thinking:
im asking how the hell do i make it so if the time in the database is less than 3 months then throw them an error that says you need to wait x ammount of time

or if its 3 months or over then let them reset their hwid

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Surely it would make alot more sense to make an AI field that updates daily that counts to 90? This would allow you to simply run a query to get the datafield for the column of the specified id. Assign this to a variable, then compare this variable to be >=90?

Cuts a hell of alot of corners, but it's the simplest solution that I can see. Here's so pseudo code for this.

Code:
$con = new PDO("mysql:host=$serverinfo;dbname=$databasename", "$username", "password");
$check_time = $con->prepare("SELECT `reset_time` FROM `user_table` WHERE id=":userid"");
$check_time->exectute();
if($check_time >=90){
      //HWID reset functions here;
} else {
     //fail/errormessage here;
}

It's late, Ive been out all day with the Missus and had a few to drink, please let me know if this wasn't what you were asking for.

Last edited by a moderator: