Playing DLC without owning

MANSAW22

Reaction score
If you dont own DLC but you have it downloaded into your game files say from your friends account or found files on the internet you can play them without buying access. you need MXT Mod menu and Process hacker 2 inject the DLL and all content unlocks but only playable if downloaded. If anyone can contribute by posting the files for any DLC that would be sweet

Archduke

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I have been looking all over to find a way to play DLC like this. CxCheats had it included but they got shut down. I can give you the files if you show me how to do it.

BluuRl

Reaction score
Can confirm this works, just tried it. You can also use Koalageddon steam unlocker for the same effect!

Randomm

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Can confirm this works, just tried it. You can also use Koalageddon steam unlocker for the same effect!
Correct, I don't believe you can play with friends using this method. Unless you are the host of the game, then I believe it might work.

Rxre_L1

Reaction score
If you dont own DLC but you have it downloaded into your game files say from your friends account or found files on the internet you can play them without buying access. you need MXT Mod menu and Process hacker 2 inject the DLL and all content unlocks but only playable if downloaded. If anyone can contribute by posting the files for any DLC that would be sweet
they dont have to be downloaded with mxt