Answered Please give it to me

RosticGamer99

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for a menu base to use for my new menu, I want something that is n00b friendly and nothing over complicated as I am only a fairly recent modder, can someone please give me a few menu base names that suit my requirements?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
You're a new modder? That has nothing to do with coding. Nor is everything "noob friendly", if you understand the language then you know what you're doing. If you call it noob friendly then you obviously dont. But look in the menu base thread so you can copy and paste functions into there.

Last edited:

RosticGamer99

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
You're a new modder? That has nothing to do with coding. Nor is everything "noob friendly", if you understand the language then you know what you're doing. If you call it noob friendly then you obviously dont. But look in the menu base thread so you can copy and paste functions into there.
Well there was no need for the first part of your reply which was not called for in regards to my question, anyways, found the menu base thread so a mod can close this thread.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Well there was no need for the first part of your reply which was not called for in regards to my question, anyways, found the menu base thread so a mod can close this thread.
I obviously saw a need, which is the reason why I commented it. I don't want to see more copy & pasted nonsense. There is no need for the first part of your reply.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I obviously saw a need, which is the reason why I commented it. I don't want to see more copy & pasted nonsense. There is no need for the first part of your reply.
For BOII we now allow copy + pasted menus, the game is old therefore we choose to let people have there fun, however, rules and regulations regarding creating threads/releasing content still apply.

@The Dark Side , Candy has answered and referred the op in the correct direction, close this thread :y:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
For BOII we now allow copy + pasted menus, the game is old therefore we choose to let people have there fun, however, rules and regulations regarding creating threads/releasing content still apply.

@The Dark Side , Candy has answered and referred the op in the correct direction, close this thread :y:
Gotchu my man. <3