Release Project Ligma Beta Release | MW2 PC Mod Menu

ShowTime

Known Member
Reaction score
Small Update On What I Have Been Doing With The Menu.
Been Changing The Menu Quite A Bit To Make It Look A Bit Better.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I Have Implemented Savable Features Such As Themes Or Menu Toggles That Save Even After Reinjecting.

that looks good this is the menu of Assuming .....

ShowTime

Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry Im kinda new but how do I implement it into my game

Hello, how are you ?? You take an injector of your choice and put the dll file in there. Process, you take the exe of your game .. the best inject in the main menu ... I'll make you a little video to .... mfg ShowTime

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
- Welcome To Project Ligma -

Video

Beta Release Info:

There Will be Bugs.
There Will Be Things That Do Not Work.

Controls
To Open The Menu: Right Click + E
To Scroll Down: Left Click
To Scroll Up: Right Click
To Select A Options/Menu: Space Bar
To Go Back/Close Menu: E

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Pls add a virus scan

Junkztr

Reaction score
Wow. An ugly menu with the same features and on an old dead game. Who would have thought that in 2018, we would be here?

- Constructive criticism
(@CabCon not a mod yet)
Bro you ARE a complete joke, your little programs you have under your "belt" are hideous. You literally mean nothing on this planet and your attempts at "constructive" criticism are obsolete as your entire means to be something is as well. You're not impressive with your Synful software..legit looks like someone smeared a cheeseburger across a canvas. Okay? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro you ARE a complete joke, your little programs you have under your "belt" are hideous. You literally mean nothing on this planet and your attempts at "constructive" criticism are obsolete as your entire means to be something is as well. You're not impressive with your Synful software..legit looks like someone smeared a cheeseburger across a canvas. Okay? :smile:
@swoon I thought this might make you chuckle as well.
Read this little gem at work this morning, made my day. All my “Synful software” got roasted :tearsofjoy:

This was legit like the nicest roast I’ve received on this website, it’s barely personal attacks and touches on something I didn’t even know existed xD