GSC PROJECT TCM V9 MENU SOURCE

TheNiceUb3r

Veteran
Reaction score
Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3​

Download link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.

Credits :

Credit to everyone in the menu and everyone that has helped me, To the mod that took it upon them self to copy and paste credits from some random thread, Lets not do that, Makes you look bad, Thanks :smile:

Last edited:
G

Gentle

Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3​

Download link:

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.
proud.

GoDModZ

Modder
Reaction score

Download link:

true broo this skid don't have life :tonguewink:

Stalker

Reaction score
God job on the menu but its f%^ked you had to release the source of fear as$holes like bossam leeching and bully being a f@ggot but you should be proud you did a great job bro

無法者

Veteran
Reaction score
God job on the menu but its f%^ked you had to release the source of fear as$holes like bossam leeching and bully being a f@ggot but you should be proud you did a great job bro
bossam has got the source for awhile as bully gave him it XD

Whitech

Reaction score
Could the menu be converted to PC since the source is released? How long would it take to convert it?