Release [ PS3 ] Black ops 2 BLES01717 All DLC and UPDATES in one PKG

unknown love

Known Member
Reaction score
How can you do that for other games ? Nice Job tho!
I downloaded the update and dlc packages extracted them and placed all in one folder then repacked. There was sometimes some random issue if updates and dlc's were in same folder but you can always make them seperated.

unknown love

Known Member
Reaction score
But how do i download the ftp clients would you be able to send a name of the website pls and then how do i transfer it over?
go to google playstore and search ftp or something like that.

TreyONG

Reaction score
i have a ps3 emulator with bo2 installed, would it work through there and if so how?

SadisticLoner

Reaction score
The file I am seeing is 7 gb almost. I only need DLC files as I have a jailbreak ps3. So, it is the same or should I opt for any other download link?

unknown love

Known Member
Reaction score
The file I am seeing is 7 gb almost. I only need DLC files as I have a jailbreak ps3. So, it is the same or should I opt for any other download link?
If i remember correct the updates are little under 3gb and rest is dlc files. If you got good connection download the file and install it or you can google seperated pkg's for dlc files only.

spirithack

Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for providing this pkg file, did you install them via the pakage manager on a HEN console ?