Release [ PS3 ] Black ops 2 BLES01717 All DLC and UPDATES in one PKG

unknown love

Known Member
Reaction score
Do I put the file in Dev_Hddo then open games go to black ops 2 then download the files to US4DIR
You install it with package manager like any other pkg on ps3.

Here is one way if you want to use usb storage instead of ftp to move it.

Here is FTP style. PKG files goes to dev_hdd0/packages if using ftp and you install it with package manager.

Last edited:

keinplandiggah

Reaction score
im new to this stuff so i know nothing at all. i have a ps2 super slim, is there an instruction how to install all dlc zombie maps? I didnt find a full instruction in this forum

unknown love

Known Member
Reaction score
im new to this stuff so i know nothing at all. i have a ps2 super slim, is there an instruction how to install all dlc zombie maps? I didnt find a full instruction in this forum
Jailbreak it with ps3hen and check the comments in this thread to see how to install pkg's

peanuthead

Reaction score
I have no idea since this is meant for ps3 and i dont have the emulator working atm to test it.
Can confirm that this file works on emulator, but only if you are running the specific game version that these files are built for (The emulator I'm using is RPCS3)
1. The base game file has to be the European version of the game (Specifically the En/Fr version)
2. The base game has to be on version 1.09 prior to the update, otherwise the package installer will not handle it correctly
As far as I can tell, all ps3 update packages will have these region/game version requirements (at least as far as the emulator I'm using)
This may be common knowledge among the folks in this forum, but I haven't seen this info posted in many accessible places so I figured I'd add this here after my struggles to get the DLC files running in emulator

peanuthead

Reaction score
If you have game files that are already resigned to the correct region and updated to the correct version, then it should work fine in theory. RPCS3 saves make resigning the files in the first place a lot more complicated because the saves are stored unencrypted. This breaks a lot of resigning tools because the saves don't have a param.pfd file to store the encryption info that the resigning tools are going to be looking for. You can circumvent this if you have save files generated on an actual ps3 and use a tool like Apollo to import and resign the emulator save, but I have yet to find a way to resign the files using just the emulator save data.