JeffParkerModHD

Known Member
Reaction score
Title: PS3 Fork Bomb
Author: JeffParkerModHD

Description:
I have already released this but i wish to get my work out there so please enjoy my tool! :blush:

Supprted Consoles:
PS3

Supported Games:
Any

Preview:

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus Total:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Source code has been attached. Don't waste your precious bandwidth download this cancer.

Legit all this sh!t is, is a sh!tter version of the PlayStation Tamper's malicious version, which excludes all the port features and optimization.

Pretty much only useful if you like to waste your hard drive space or you wanna decompile it...

Attachments

• PS3 Fork Bomb - Source.rar
    171.6 KB · Views: 291
Z

Zlink033

Source code has been attached. Don't waste your precious bandwidth download this cancer.

Legit all this sh!t is, is a sh!tter version of the PlayStation Tamper's malicious version, which excludes all the port features and optimization.

Pretty much only useful if you like to waste your hard drive space or you wanna decompile it...
Well played :tearsofjoy:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really harry you dumbfuck it’s not a fork bomb it does not include a fork bomb it is not a fork bomb so **** off you minor... :tearsofjoy:
Oh and btw lol it’s free! Unlike yours... :tearsofjoy:
WTF are you one about? It makes requests to WebMAN

And PlayStation Tamper is free lmao, you can pay to support the project and get an API key in return bahaha. Kid you’re so f*cking autistic you make me want to shove my head into a 240° oven.

“Fork bomb”... why don’t you do us all a favour and shove a f*cking fork into a power point?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it says if your PREMIUM on here to MESSAGE you you dumbfuck and I wish to be banned off of this site it’s disrespectful you have people telling you to commit suicide...
Oh look who’s tell us what disrespectful content is! F*ck outta here kid.

You look retard, I watched your YouTube and I couldn’t stop laughing. Why don’t you go for a jog tubby?