Answered PS3 JAILBREAK

Ray424

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
HI GUYS
can anyone here help me pls how do i jailbreak my ps3 its a slim model not superslim i been goin out my mind trying to figure this out TIA

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
HI GUYS
can anyone here help me pls how do i jailbreak my ps3 its a slim model not superslim i been goin out my mind trying to figure this out TIA
Can you please provide the model number of your PS3 console? as not all slim ( even 1st gen ) consoles are jailbreak compatible.

Your model number should be at the end of the serial number on the back of your console, it will start with " CECH ".

Ray424

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Can you please provide the model number of your PS3 console? as not all slim ( even 1st gen ) consoles are jailbreak compatible.

Your model number should be at the end of the serial number on the back of your console, it will start with " CECH ".

Ray424

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Its 2192 I've managed to jailbreak it using the rebug method if I convert it from cex to dex will I be ok to go online without getting banned or will I nèed psn ninja

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Its 2192 I've managed to jailbreak it using the rebug method if I convert it from cex to dex will I be ok to go online without getting banned or will I nèed psn ninja

Advantage about converting to DEX is when Sony releases System software updates DEX users are not prompted to update ( this does not apply for out of date DEX Cfw's e.g. PS3ITA 4.50 ) also, some mods for specific game titles only work with DEX, these are the only 2 advantages DEX has over CEX with modding ( imo ).

Psninja will not exempt you from being banned, this only lowers the risk by removing your history usage temporarily, i am not familiar with GTA and how the game mods work, but with BO2 you still need to apply an anti ban Eboot to the game update via your console otherwise you will be banned extremely fast, even with DEX installed on your console.

Hope this helps.

Ray424

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
sorry to be a noob which section would i need to post in to get help with a new cid psid i got banned yesterday well my son did forgetting to use psninja before loggging in to psn

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
sorry to be a noob which section would i need to post in to get help with a new cid psid i got banned yesterday well my son did forgetting to use psninja before loggging in to psn
anywhere except this thread. I'm sure you can request one in the ps3 section, but people haven't posted cid giveaways in awhile.