Outdated PUBG Golden Player, No Recoil, No Smoke + More! (Method 4)

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
[ CABCONMODDING is not responsible for anything that happens to you or your account(s) if you use this! ]

Using modified PAK files with a bypass we can alter certain aspects of the game to make it turn in our favour!

Features:
-Golden Player Models
-No Flash, No Smoke
-Walk Through Doors
-Invisible Walls
-Removal of Pointless Sounds
-No Grass
-Ground Texture = Snowfield
-No Recoil, No Sway

Software & Content Needed:

-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

-

-

-

Tutorial With Bypass:

1. Navigate to your drive 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content\Paks'. In that folder, there should be a file called
'TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_sound.pak'. *Note your path might be slightly different depending on where your steam games folder is located.

2. Copy the file into another folder and change the name of it, mine is called: 'TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak'. Perhaps for ease of following along later in a tutorial place this .pak file in a new folder with the downloads listed above.

3. Open UE4 Unpacker as an administrator, and navigate to where you just put the copied 'TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_sound.pak'.
Select it and press 'Unpack'.

4. A window should open on your PC, where UE4 unpacker has stored the unpacked files. You should see a 'TslGame' folder. Inside 'content' should be 2 folders, WwiseAssets, WwiseAudio.

5. Select the modifications you want to apply, and copy the 'content' folder inside the TslGame folder, it should add to your contents folder, not replace. If the modification has a config folder copy it underneath TslGame.

6. Put the TslGame folder in the same folder as your U4Pack.py file. Then, running the command prompt as an admin, type 'cd YOURPATH '. i.e: cd C:\Users\Name\Downloads\PUBG PAK
REMEMBER!
This will only work if you have Python installed.

7. Then type:

u4pak.py pack TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak TslGame
Move your newly created .PAK file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content *Again, your path may be different depending on where your steam folder is located.

8. Now we need to use the symbolic link bypass. This ensures BattleEye cannot detect the changed hashes in the PAK file. Again, run the command prompt as an admin. Then type this command: *Note you may have to change the path depending on where your steam folder is located.

mklink "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content\Paks\TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content\TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak"

9. Now once you have loaded into a game, the plane has appeared, delete the .symlink file. Follow step 8 every time you restart the game.

If you have any problems with the process, feel free to text me here on the forum.​

LavoLad

Reaction score
followed all the steps all in the right way just one thing how do i find? or create the symlink file link on the cmd

Last edited:

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
followed all the steps all in the right way just one thing how do i find? or create the symlink file link on the cmd
Creating a symlink is very easy. Open your CMD find the location of your homemade .pak file and write a command like this with ur own path - mklink "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content\Paks\TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Content\TslGame-WindowsNoEditoraaa.pak"

LavoLad

Reaction score
dont wanna annoy u, its a learning curve atm just doing the first 7 steps took me 2 hours lol, keeps giving me a syntax command incorrect, i just typed in mklink and brought up the commands the one i need is /D but its not letting me acess it, idk how i can show u this to make it easier

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
It seems like the symlink already has been created.
Go to your Paks folder and check if the WindowsNoEditoraaa is there.

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
The problem is that you have the file placed in the wrong folder. The .pak file has to be placed in the Contents folder and not in the Paks folder. When it is in the paks folder, you should be able to see a little different icon on the left side of the name.

LavoLad

Reaction score
yea just jumped into a game to see it work but i got nothing, run the command on cmd aswell it worked and deleted the file while on the plane

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I will contact you when I get home.
I will then be able to help you further.

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
They can not detekt it But there are some problems like this sometimes. It has happened to me before as well.

deluded

Reaction score
well after 20 error 25's they tend to ban the account. But it can take a while. Also haven't managed to complete a game yet, all get connection error after 5 or 10 mins

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
well after 20 error 25's they tend to ban the account. But it can take a while. Also, haven't managed to complete a game yet, all get connection error after 5 or 10 mins
Not completely sure what is causing it. I personally don't have the problem myself. You can try to play a game without deleting the symlink. This might give a higher risk of ban, but I have tried it myself and have still not been banned for 2 months.