Release Public GSC Decompiler

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Seen this on a variety of other modding sites,since it's a free public download decided to share here on CCM,enjoy :smile:

From the original developer:
Alright, now to the release. This tool will allow you to decompile most GSC Menus, gamemodes, and projects to have a somewhat accurate source. It is currently impossible to have a perfect decompilation due to an error in the compiler, but, it is more than accurate enough for you to use a source to learn from or improve a piece of code. Here is a video of me demonstrating the tool:

Please note that there are several files included with the download:
1: PC Decompiler: For any PC compiled GSC file
2: Console Decompiler: For any Console Compiled GSC File
3: Console source: Source to the application at its most current version

Since i am including source, i feel no need to include a virus scan, but if you want to check anyways, i understand. You may visit VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner and upload the exe to check for viruses if you dont understand how to utilize source or would feel more comfortable.

Credits:
Kokole and those who worked on the original open source c++ decompiler (non-functional)
DTX12 and those who worked on the compiler i reversed and built my decompiler on top of (literally)
CabCon, Gentle, and all those who supported me while i worked on the project (and made this release possible)
xTurntUpLobbies For reporting a few bugs with the tool

Changelog:
Update 1: Fix minor bug that prevented proper decompilation of certain menus
Update 2: Small performance fixes involving else statements and returns. Fixed CRC32 Bruteforce failures.

Also, dont leave the thread yet, you are forgetting something:
Dont forget that some people do not release their GSC File to the public, but instead release a GSCR file or an injector with the GSC embedded. Don't worry, there is a simple solution for you.

PS3:
XBox: (Thanks to Liam)

Necheat Download: (Google it )

That is about it for me, so hopefully this will help you with whatever GSC Needs you have.
For any GSC Creator who still feels like this is unfair to them or that this is something detrimental to the GSC community, please remember that even if someone 'leeches' your work, you still helped countless others who were in need of help learning the language and how to code with your functions and solutions to problems many others have too. I really wish i was better at explaining myself, but at this point ill leave it to the words of the common man: Haters gonna hate. (Lmfao im sorry; it came to mind and i almost spit my drink out; it was stupid and worth it at the same time)

Alright, peace out. Thanks, and as always, Enjoy.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits:
SeriousHD and for sharing with the public.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I thought the decompiler was released first here first
Originally it was,but when CabCon refused to give Serious Moderator privileges like Extinct had not long ago he got mad and requested all his content on CCM be removed!

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Seen this on a variety of other modding sites,since it's a free public download decided to share here on CCM,enjoy :grinning:

From the original developer:
Alright, now to the release. This tool will allow you to decompile most GSC Menus, gamemodes, and projects to have a somewhat accurate source. It is currently impossible to have a perfect decompilation due to an error in the compiler, but, it is more than accurate enough for you to use a source to learn from or improve a piece of code. Here is a video of me demonstrating the tool:

Please note that there are several files included with the download:
1: PC Decompiler: For any PC compiled GSC file
2: Console Decompiler: For any Console Compiled GSC File
3: Console source: Source to the application at its most current version

Since i am including source, i feel no need to include a virus scan, but if you want to check anyways, i understand. You may visit VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner and upload the exe to check for viruses if you dont understand how to utilize source or would feel more comfortable.

Credits:
Kokole and those who worked on the original open source c++ decompiler (non-functional)
DTX12 and those who worked on the compiler i reversed and built my decompiler on top of (literally)
CabCon, Gentle, and all those who supported me while i worked on the project (and made this release possible)
xTurntUpLobbies For reporting a few bugs with the tool

Changelog:
Update 1: Fix minor bug that prevented proper decompilation of certain menus
Update 2: Small performance fixes involving else statements and returns. Fixed CRC32 Bruteforce failures.

Also, dont leave the thread yet, you are forgetting something:
Dont forget that some people do not release their GSC File to the public, but instead release a GSCR file or an injector with the GSC embedded. Don't worry, there is a simple solution for you.

PS3:
XBox: (Thanks to Liam)

Necheat Download: (Google it )

That is about it for me, so hopefully this will help you with whatever GSC Needs you have.
For any GSC Creator who still feels like this is unfair to them or that this is something detrimental to the GSC community, please remember that even if someone 'leeches' your work, you still helped countless others who were in need of help learning the language and how to code with your functions and solutions to problems many others have too. I really wish i was better at explaining myself, but at this point ill leave it to the words of the common man: Haters gonna hate. (Lmfao im sorry; it came to mind and i almost spit my drink out; it was stupid and worth it at the same time)

Alright, peace out. Thanks, and as always, Enjoy.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits:
SeriousHD and for sharing with the public.
:smile: good post xD

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Originally it was,but when CabCon refused to give Serious Moderator privileges like Extinct had not long ago he got mad and requested all his content on CCM be removed!
SeriousHD deserved Moderator more than most mods we have now, he would of cleaned up all the useless threads our mods decide to keep :/

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
SeriousHD deserved Moderator more than most mods we have now, he would of cleaned up all the useless threads our mods decide to keep :/

Ok,either way I support CabCon's decision 110%!

If you have any concerns with threads feel free to report them so staff members can attend to them asap.

Last edited: