Release Quality of Life Zombies Mod by DUHJUDGE

Atchfam77

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello! I am finally at the point where I am happy with my mod, so I decided to post it out there for the world.

This mod has the following features:
  • BO4 Max Ammos (refills current magazine)
  • BO4 Carpenters (repairs shield)
  • Widows Wine X PHD Flopper (Widows Wine will grant the player explosive damage immunity)
  • ProRevenge's Better Ray Gun (Animation overhaul as well as damage buff)
  • 50 Perk Limit
  • Zombie Counter (Tells how many zombies are currently spawned on the map)
  • RK5 Super Easter Egg, reward for "Complete the Cycle" achievement (Spawn with RK5 and starting weapon with max ammo)

Here are the links!

Main Mod (Works on BO3 DLC's, Shadows, and Origins):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Custom Maps / Zombies Chronicles Version (Works on all ZC maps in addition to most Customs and the BO3 DLCs):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The only difference is the ZC version does not have the BO4 carpenter feature, as it was causing a game-breaking error on maps without a shield.

I intend on updating the mod on Steam, so if you want to be able to use the new features as soon as they come out, be sure to subscribe to the mod on the Steam Workshop, and leave a positive rating if you enjoy my work! :smile:

I hope you enjoy my mod(s)!

TriggerHappyPenguin

Reaction score
Hey great looking mod, how would one use it without the steam workshop? I tried making a mods folder and placing it inside but it doesn't seem to work.

DIVINIUM115

Veteran
Reaction score
Hola mod de gran apariencia, ¿cómo lo usaría uno sin el taller de vapor? Intenté hacer una carpeta de mods y colocarla dentro, pero no parece funcionar.
tienes que crear una carpeta llamada zona y dentro pones los archivos mod
y poner su nombre que viene en el archivo workshop.json

Solo sería ponerlo en la carpeta bo3 / mods y eso es todo.

hkhjk.png

KrakenArises

Reaction score
It would be better if I could disable certain features of the mod, like BO4 Max Ammo and PhD Widows Wine

rayox

Reaction score
A mi cuando lo intento instalar, me sale un error de que no encontro el archivo "en_core_mod" no se que hacer ya que lo no encuentro por ningun lado