Answered Redacted T6 feature question

whatwhat

Reaction score
Are you able to play without internet? It says in festures that you can play offline, where I have been editing Redacted.ini and setting OfflineMode to 1.

But when starting the game and trying to get into "Online Game" it keeps saying "Connecting to Redacted...". And when checking the console log it tries to ping the Redacted Server even tho I've set it to offline and turned off the internet. My guess was that the Redacted was going to emulate a local master/lobby server if set to offline mode?

And yes, I have the Steam version.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe someone should remove this "Play Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Multiplayer - Zombie Offline without a connection." in features of this post: Release - Redacted T6 LAN Developer Client +Download | CabConModding

Cause it's kinda missleading on what the updated Redacted client can do?
I have made my own version of Redacted that emulates the online services. So even if you have your computer in airplane mode, it will emulate link you can play online. Which that will allow you to level up like you are playing online. If you want to see more, here is my thread that has the download. Release - Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for Windows 10) | CabConModding