Outdated RedBoy 4.2.5 - Cracked [Roblox Exploit]

sprx

Veteran
Reaction score
When i click inject i get a box saying: "An unexpected occurred and Roblox needs to quit. We're sorry!" Any help please?
This happens with any executor, move around before injecting then inject and go back to roblox and then move around more and then inject your scripts/exploits. Its what i do

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
This happens with any executor, move around before injecting then inject and go back to roblox and then move around more and then inject your scripts/exploits. Its what i do
i thought it was something to do with the pipnames, having a problem connecting the c++ to the c#

Reaction score
still gives me the same thing

sprx

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I spent the whole day decompiling the new update and it wasnt successful as the injection wasnt working again. I think RedBoy just uses too much Skidded Code and the code is terrible. Injection on the Un-Modified one doesnt even work.

Reaction score
Well, I spent the whole day decompiling the new update and it wasnt successful as the injection wasnt working again. I think RedBoy just uses too much Skidded Code and the code is terrible. Injection on the Un-Modified one doesnt even work.
Rip. Okay.