GSC SeriousHD VS LowKeyDNS

Vote you're preferred base

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LowKeyDNS

Well,to start with well done @SeriousHD- and @LowKeyDNS ,you both have produced a top edited base,both were different with there own unique features,lets get on with the final voting :grinning:

VerTical: (i think you forgot VerTical to provide myself with you're score on each base )

Hello CCM, Serious and LowKeyDNS

Today I will rate your Work :grinning: And i will in my opinion determine the winner! :smile:

Serious
rate:

LowKeyDNS
rate:

Regards,
VerTical.

CabCon:
----
Hi everyone,
Hey Serious,
Hey LowKeyDNS,
today my job is to rate your work! :grinning: First of all I would like to say that in my opinion booth bases are amazing! :grinning: Booth of you are a winner in my opinion!

Serious
Rate: ★★★★★ 5/5

In Serious base you can really see what features a base should have. :grinning: There is an awesome text system inside of the base which will display the value of each option/function anytime in the menu list. The controls are every time displayed to the user which makes it easy for beginners to use this menu, awesome there is that you can modify the buttons for the controls :grinning: Also the menu base has a clean, which I really like!

LowKeyDNS
Rate: ★★★★✰ 4/5

LowKeyDNS's base is not the normal standard base, it's different! You can browse the menu with a horizontal main menu which goes into a vertical submenus :grinning: The design there is really cool and you also got the toggle function which can display if the function is on or off in the menu list :grinning: Unfortunately it just can display true or false not like Serious ones the generell value! :grinning: All in all I really like the new concept and would like to see more like this in the future.

Why i vote Serious the winner?
I like Serious base a bit more, the text system is awesome, the controls settings with the live button change monitoring, the clean look.. :grinning: Good job!

But it's like I said booth of you did an amazing job! :grinning:

Happy modding and regards,
Your @CabCon.

DemonicForce_AUS:
----
First,i would like to say congratulations to both SeriousHD and LowKeyDNS and thank you both for entering the Black Ops 2 edited base competition :grinning:

SeriousHD

This base is whack,at first site i was half half on the layout,being so different from other Bo2 bases,however,after watching the video based on this base a few times i can happily say that i would say this base is sick,it's an achievement
to develop something "different",and this base certainly nailed it,possibly 1 of the best Bo2 edited bases i have seen in a long time,therefore i rate you're base a 5!

LowKeyDNS

This base is my style,if i was going to use a base and develop a new menu,this would certainly be the base i would choose,from the 1st time i watched you're video based on this base i was extremely impressed,outstanding job,i also respect this wasn't just a copy and paste base,therefore i rate you're base a 5!

Therefore the winner of the Black Ops 2 edited base competition is awarded to SeriousHD,congrats,i have just proceeded with sending you you're winning money via PayPal :grinning:

LowKeyDNS,well done to you also,for you're efforts i am also awarding you $15.00AUD which i have just sent to you're PayPal :grinning:

And thank you to everyone who voted for you're preferred edited base.

Take care: DemonicForce_AUS

Status
Not open for further replies.