Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
d8f1ed280611b167d191dea5fb9bb5b8.png

Which game next? :smile:

Josh Bkaje

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
When I use seshhooks, my character and anyone who joins my party before I start the match is stuck in spectator so we cannot kill anyone

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I use seshhooks, my character and anyone who joins my party before I start the match is stuck in spectator so we cannot kill anyone
Maybe don't be cheap and use the free one that got leaked.

Josh Bkaje

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe don't be cheap and use the free one that got leaked.

What makes you think i'm using a shitty leaked version of your product? I reported this issue last year - these were the responses I got

I then stopped paying for the product as I only wanted to use it for force host which was problematic as it kept putting the host and party into spectator mode so we couldn't kill anyone

I don't mind paying again if the product works, it was only pocket change.. but I don't know if the issue has been resolved - I also checked your latest bug fix reply on my post:
This says force host 100% works, which is great, but the issue I am having is with being stuck in spectator mode

Also, your website rhinocheats.com doesn't seem to load / redirects somewhere else, so it's not like I can login and see any further updates

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
What makes you think i'm using a shitty leaked version of your product? I reported this issue last year - these were the responses I got

I then stopped paying for the product as I only wanted to use it for force host which was problematic as it kept putting the host and party into spectator mode so we couldn't kill anyone

I don't mind paying again if the product works, it was only pocket change.. but I don't know if the issue has been resolved - I also checked your latest bug fix reply on my post:
This says force host 100% works, which is great, but the issue I am having is with being stuck in spectator mode

Also, your website rhinocheats.com doesn't seem to load / redirects somewhere else, so it's not like I can login and see any further updates
Add me on discord, swoon#1337

Didn't realize you were a customer. My apologies.