Should I release my forum spammer?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was another spasm bot xD
Link?
Making one very efficient with multiple accounts, choose how long in between threads, works on almost every website, manual or automatic modes.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
im releasing CID stealer source when I quit PS3 modding
Already got one lol :tonguewink:
KiwiMods has a tool that has soooooo many features that would put this community on its knees lmao. It would be funny to go a long and just ban modders, or delete their SPRX as they are modding

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Already got one lol :tonguewink:
KiwiMods has a tool that has soooooo many features that would put this community on its knees lmao. It would be funny to go a long and just ban modders, or delete their SPRX as they are modding
damnn I thought I was special and only one to research Sycalls and Offsets :/

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
damnn I thought I was special and only one to research Sycalls and Offsets :/
I don't want to drop what he has (in case I say something wrong) but I'll see if he can send me a list tonight of Facebook and I'll drop it here :tonguewink:
From what I've seen in screenshots, it would put nearly all modders to their knees. He sells their CIDs to randoms and when they get banned, sells another and it works in a chain lol

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I don't want to drop what he has (in case I say something wrong) but I'll see if he can send me a list tonight of Facebook and I'll drop it here :tonguewink:
From what I've seen in screenshots, it would put nearly all modders to their knees. He sells their CIDs to randoms and when they get banned, sells another and it works in a chain lol
how is he grabbing modders CID? the script must be executed in PRX or in a C# tool :/

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh wait so he has a tool that grabs CIDs and then resells them to all the clients using them?
I believe so.
So
Needs CID -> Had CID 1
Had CID 1 -> Had CID2
Had CID 2 -> Had CID 3

And so on.
I'll be on a later. At school now.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I believe so.
So
Needs CID -> Had CID 1
Had CID 1 -> Had CID2
Had CID 2 -> Had CID 3

And so on.
I'll be on a later. At school now.
sound like enstone grabbing people CIDs hahahaha, kinda cool idea though :smile: will make a lot of money, given me ideas now :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and make 1
Ill give you this one tip:

Launch multiple browser sessions, and then input text to the textBoxs and then click the submit button, but use multiple sessions for multiple accounts.