Shout Box Archive

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes i know it my sound kinda useless but it can be useful when people ask you questions and you are not on you can archive the shout box to see what happened way beyond the shoutbox limit. Plus it would also help with beefs if it was made to where it shows deleted messages as well and it tells you if messages were deleted. This could be very usefull in the long run the amount of messages that i think it should archive is all the messages until @CabCon Prunes the shout box. Let me know if anyone else agrees with this Suggestion.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
We had a shoutbox archive that the staff could access, however it stopped updating after a while.

S

SeriousHD-

Yes i know it my sound kinda useless but it can be useful when people ask you questions and you are not on you can archive the shout box to see what happened way beyond the shoutbox limit. Plus it would also help with beefs if it was made to where it shows deleted messages as well and it tells you if messages were deleted. This could be very usefull in the long run the amount of messages that i think it should archive is all the messages until @CabCon Prunes the shout box. Let me know if anyone else agrees with this Suggestion.
No

G

Gentle

No