Site Project

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Recently i have been thinking that we should start a project as a team and as a community.

It doesnt necessarily have to be gsc or even for bo2!

Leave suggestions down below!

THC Da God

Paused Moderator
Reaction score
I would think a huge gsc menu, would be pretty sick. It would have to be developed as a team, which is hard to do nowadays... considering how people are...

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
I would think a huge gsc menu, would be pretty sick. It would have to be developed as a team, which is hard to do nowadays... considering how people are...
I think this is a good idea, anyone who wants to join could request, and be put onto a citren task such as custom game mods or menu based stuff like huds, of course this menu should be decided as a vote on which game and mode like bo1 zombies or mw2 multiplayer...

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, anyone who wants to join could request, and be put onto a citren task such as custom game mods or menu based stuff like huds, of course this menu should be decided as a vote on which game and mode like bo1 zombies or mw2 multiplayer...
I could have wrote that so much better

S

SeriousHD-

That would be horrible. No offense but i think less than 1% of the people here have any experience working with professional coding environments, which means team projects would fail miserably.

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Edit: Please try and not to all say Menus. Menus are boring and as you know there is a lot of them out there. Anything unique would be great.