Discussion Smooth Gsc Aimbot?

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
lol you do understand GSX is gsc right? Your script is probaby not good tbh. If you think it's soo good please show us how it is done. I'm sure I can show you a better way of doing it.
Yeah I know gsx is in gsc but not interested in mem editing or I would just write a xex aye. And not gonna release code till I have got the go ahead from someone anyone who is big in gsc. Because I don't know if its secret and I'm gonna get in trouble. As some private patches may contain this code and could make them all inunique

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
GSX is for gsc, but you can use the memory editing features. But, I dont need to use those to create something as simple as this lol what you are talking about is no secret. If you created this, why do you need the "go ahead" to show what "you" created lmao. In other words, I'm guessing you didn't create it, and don't know how to make it.
Kid ya can go and hate but I ain't releasing it just coz ya say it's simple. Show me the code u know for it and I'll release it. Any smooth aimbot gsc code that works. I'll upload all my gsc. Y'all lucky I'm doing it free as u lazy ppl needa figure it out for yaselves
But none the less likely u r just harassing saying I dont know just coz u dont know.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
W
Sorry, I dont know? lmao do you know how to create a fully savable menu design? Most likely not lol you don't even know what I am able to do. All I see is you saying you created something that is this "big secret" when in reality you created something that has been made, even though it is pretty much pointless in a gsc. Why do I care that you RGHed your console lol
Why would u want a saveable menu?
Just make the menu to how ud want it. :smile:
And I know damn well noones done smooth aimbot or they will upload.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
W

Why would u want a saveable menu?
Just make the menu to how ud want it. :smile:
And I know damn well noones done smooth aimbot or they will upload.
I started working on a saveable menu for waw that's when I realised. (Years ago) that gsc is **** and wont get good. Ever :disappointed:

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
gsc menus are useless.. dedicated servers. Nobody wants to play on a public home hosted server. and look legit? everyone mods, so who cares about looking legit lmao

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
It's the fact of having a unique menu that allows people to be able to save their changes to the menu.

Smooth Snapping:

Code:
SmoothSnap(angle,time,snaps)
{
    PsnapsAngle = 180/snaps;
    NsnapsAngle = PsnapsAngle-(PsnapsAngle*2);
    myAngle = self getPlayerAngles();
    myAngle = NormalizeAngles(myAngle);
    angle = NormalizeAngles(angle);
    X = (angle[0] - myAngle[0])/snaps;
    if((myAngle[0]+(X*snaps))>360||X>36||X<-36)
    {
        X = (myAngle[0]-((myAngle[0]+(X*snaps))-360))/snaps;
        X = X-(X*2);
    }
    Y = (angle[1]-myAngle[1])/snaps;
    if((myAngle[1] + (Y*snaps)) > 360||Y > 36||Y < -36)
    {
        Y = (myAngle[1]-((myAngle[1]+(Y*snaps))-360))/snaps;
        Y = Y-(Y*2);
    }
    if((X < PsnapsAngle && X > NsnapsAngle) && (Y < PsnapsAngle && Y > NsnapsAngle))
    {
        for(i=1;i<snaps;i++)
        {
            newAngle = (myAngle[0]+X,myAngle[1]+Y,0);
            self setPlayerAngles(newAngle);
            myAngle = self getPlayerAngles();
            wait time;
        }
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

NormalizeAngles(Angle)
{
    X = Angle[0];
    Y = Angle[1];
    Z = Angle[2];
    if(X < 0)
        X = Angle[0]+360;
    if(Y < 0)
        Y = Angle[1]+360;
    if(Z < 0)
        Z = Angle[2]+360;
    if(X > 360)
        X = Angle[0]-360;
    if(Y > 360)
        Y = Angle[1]-360;
    if(Z > 360)
        Z = Angle[2]-360;
    return (X,Y,Z);
}
Tried to use the code u gave me and couldnt get it Working even tho theres no errors keeps just lagging my player and saying migrating hosts. U have any footage of this script in use?

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
gsc menus are useless.. dedicated servers. Nobody wants to play on a public home hosted server. and look legit? everyone mods, so who cares about looking legit lmao
Well yes and no. Gsc is useless to a point :smile:
Alot can be done and alot more may be found in the future. it's just trial and error boyZ.
Anyways I'll give u a big tease of what's to come with my aimbot source
riot shield detect
TRUE closest player
Smooth aimbot
Trick shot aimbot
Selectable Inlegit snappy aimbot
Smoothness to the aimbot so how long it takes to move the crosshair to the player
:smile: much more.

I'm looking for someone who actually spent time on there gsc to make it less OBVIOUS that's they are using aimbot
:smile:
Coz If they come forth and tell me now not to release it because they know how more bad it will get coz it works on all cods that run gsc

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
It may be funny to ya all but the more kv prices go up the worst it will be for modding

I got a really nice xex plugin that works with any stealth and will hide u so well that I stayed up modding online every day for a year without a ban
And then again and again lol so only spent about 20$ on kvs
In 3 years

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
It may be funny to ya all but the more kv prices go up the worst it will be for modding

I got a really nice xex plugin that works with any stealth and will hide u so well that I stayed up modding online every day for a year without a ban
And then again and again lol so only spent about 20$ on kvs
In 3 years
But ain't gonna release that just gonna leave the real work up to the big boys.
So just gonna stick with what I have to do wich is GSC Smooth aimbot and my sickass multi compatible menu

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
That shows how incompetent you really are. If you really know what your doing, you should know how to use it properly and get it working. BTW, I hope you aren't trying to say that menu that you have posted on this thread is a "sickass menu" lol
I am just gonna strait out report u for being a bad sport. I have done nothing to u so kindly stay off my thread b4 I go strait to cabcon himself. I'm not here for dramas i am here for research I asked nicely if u can help me with the source u gave me coz it didnt work for me. Just coz u gave me a incomplete aimbot script doesnt mean anything about my intelligence thank u very much. I was asking for a full script not a function that's not been fully shown to work that only (presumably) sets a players crosshair smoothly to the player. Wich for me didnt work. Tried setting up as so

Self thread SmoothSnap(neededangles,0.1,2)
? U didnt give me a detailed instruction on how to set it up so I was just going by trial and error with it like I do. So stop giving me poop on a subject I'm happy to rek u in. Look up my YouTube I got many things on bo2 that u haven't seen I'm only here to help find the wacky and fun about gsc

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
My Aimbot Script Looks Better, but I dumbed it down so it will be easier to show you. This works for both multiplayer and zombies. But, I'm currently using it for zombies.

PS: The more snaps you have, the better and smoother it looks.

Code:
while(isDefined(self.Aimbot))
{
    getZombs = getAiSpeciesArray("axis","all");
    enemy    = getClosest(self.origin, getZombs);
    if(self adsButtonPressed())
    {
        if(isDefined(self.SmoothSnapping))
            self SmoothSnap(VectorToAngles(enemy getTagOrigin("j_head") - self getEye()),self.SmoothSnapTime,5);
        else
            self SetPlayerAngles(VectorToAngles(enemy getTagOrigin("j_head") - self getEye()));
        wait .01;
    }
}
Again u failed by making unfinished code. So what will I do with this uselessness I'm not looking for anything dumbed down ur the dumb one who cant prove that it works or write variables
If I dont know the self.smoothsnaptime
I will most likely make it lag the hell out a my game
I'm done with ur script as u failed multiple times to show a fully working legit bot

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Again u failed by making unfinished code. So what will I do with this uselessness I'm not looking for anything dumbed down ur the dumb one who cant prove that it works or write variables
If I dont know the self.smoothsnaptime
I will most likely make it lag the hell out a my game
I'm done with ur script as u failed multiple times to show a fully working legit bot
And trust me. Having to change closestent to the zombies instead of having a auto switcher to detect whether ur in zombies or not would work way better. I use it to :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
self.smoothsnaptime is a custom variable. It can be set to whatever amount of time you want it be set to. The code was for an example, not so you can just copy and paste. You just don't have the knowledge to get it working yourself. Why would I need a check to see if I'm in zombies? There is no reason to do that. Please, before you start coming at me, make sure you know what you are talking about before you say anything. I think your unable to understand anything, and that's why you can't get it to work.
Make a check so it will auto detect for zombies if ur in zombies or players if ur In multiplayer you little runt. :disappointed: dont talk crap to me coz ur script is incomplete I cant even use it as an example if it is not what I'm looking for. I'm done with u dont comment on my stuff and dont download my stuff. U have no right if ur gonna act like a 6 year old get off this site thank you kindly. But I have my diploma in software development so I'm an actual computer doctor/ engineer so dont come to me saying I dont know what I'm doing I asked for completed code not half ass jobs that scrubs can do. Ur aimbot wouldn't even look legit :smile: scrubbbbbb