Solo easter egg mod

easteria935

Reaction score
Hi ! I'm looking for this mod which has been deleted from the Workshop. Can someone upload the files ?
I have a copy of the files and feel really bad that its not on the steam workshop anymore. The original creator removed it ... and i had a feeling it wouldn't last too long so i made like 10 back ups of those files. Saw it wasn't on the store anymore and thought to myself " if it were me i'd want someone to upload those files so i could play them solo. The servers are dead so most pc players have to play zombies alone. lol imagine buying bo3 zombie chronicles and not being able to finish the easter eggs that sucks !!! so here you go ! This website says attach files at the bottom so thats what im going to do . I don't know the name of the original creator only that the name started with an x. well you guys can have it because i can't imagine players on pc without this mod... like how are you going to piece together the story ? watch it on youtube ?? nah i got you lol

easteria935

Reaction score
Been looking for this too, seems no one kept a copy of the files :/
JUST SO YOU SEE IT IN CASE YOUR NOT LOGGED INTO THE SITE . YOUR WELCOME MAN I PRESERVED IT !

Attachments

• black ops 3 solo easter egg mod for pc.rar
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,482

Ant186

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? download and installed the mod into the workshop folder but when i launch black ops 3 the mod still isn't there

XxDarkus101Xx

Veteran
Reaction score
How do I install this exactly? I loaded the "1944930083" folder in the "mods" folder and went into ascension map and I got to the part where you need four players to press the four buttons during a monkey's round and I pressed it and it didn't work. I can't advance forward. I am playing on a cracked version of Black Ops 3 by the way.

Kamo

Reaction score
So I copied it into the workshop folder and nothing appears in game in mods menu... Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

SabeMP

Reaction score
Hello!

I figured out how to get the mod to appear on mods folder. For the people that are having trouble:

On your black ops 3 folder there should be a "mods" folder. If it's not there make one, next inside that folder you should create a new folder called "solo_easter_eggs", inside this new folder paste the "1944930083" folder found inside the downloaded file, and rename this folder to "zone". That should be it, the mod should now appear in the mods folder in-game as "solo_easter_eggs".

XxDarkus101Xx

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello!

I figured out how to get the mod to appear on mods folder. For the people that are having trouble:

On your black ops 3 folder there should be a "mods" folder. If it's not there make one, next inside that folder you should create a new folder called "solo_easter_eggs", inside this new folder paste the "1944930083" folder found inside the downloaded file, and rename this folder to "zone". That should be it, the mod should now appear in the mods folder in-game as "solo_easter_eggs".
did that and now it crashes with an error log "error loading fastfile 'en_core_mod' does not executable nor any permissible.

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I am unable to make this mod work, I run it from mod folder and inside mod folder I create new folder called zone and it does not work, I have no idea why would the creator delete this from steam................................................. please assistance I must finish shangri-la

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
DO EXACTLY AS THE BROTHER SAID IT WILL WORK, CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FOLDER TO "solo_easter_eggs"
it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I followup the last comment
Hello!