Solo easter egg mod

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I will make that simple for you guys who wants this mod on steam,
you need to extract the archive at black ops 3 folder, I made the folders correctly so the mod will work on steam version
thank to OP for the files and thank SabeMP for guiding

Attachments

• mods.rar
    25.9 KB · Views: 659

maximzom

Reaction score
I will make that simple for you guys who wants this mod on steam,
you need to extract the archive at black ops 3 folder, I made the folders correctly so the mod will work on steam version
thank to OP for the files and thank SabeMP for guiding
Still nothing
I dragged the "solo_easte_egg" folder into mods, but the total is zero

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Still nothing
I dragged the "solo_easte_egg" folder into mods, but the total is zero
You made mods folder in game installed folder?
If so you should see a mod in mod menu and load it
It loads and doesnt work? If that happen idk different solution
Even when I create ramdom folder in mods folder, menu it shows me the name of the folder as mod
Maybe you create your mod folder wrong?
Dont put it in workshop folder

maximzom

Reaction score
You made mods folder in game installed folder?
If so you should see a mod in mod menu and load it
It loads and doesnt work? If that happen idk different solution
Even when I create ramdom folder in mods folder, menu it shows me the name of the folder as mod
Maybe you create your mod folder wrong?
Dont put it in workshop folder
I did not create the "mods" folder. It was created after installing the game, or probably when I installed the first mod there.
Even if the folder "solo_easte_egg" is moved to "workshop" - there are no results either. "solo_easte_egg" just does not appear, no matter how I re-enter the game and constantly press the "Refresh" button
(Steam platform)

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I did not create the "mods" folder. It was created after installing the game, or probably when I installed the first mod there.
Even if the folder "solo_easte_egg" is moved to "workshop" - there are no results either. "solo_easte_egg" just does not appear, no matter how I re-enter the game and constantly press the "Refresh" button
(Steam platform)
I put it inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods
even when I create a folder with nothing it shows me the empty mod, maybe someone else could help....
other mods you installed on this directory shows in menu?
I needed to create mods folder as it wasn't there until I create it

Last edited:

luilly4000

Reaction score
Hello, I have the fitgirl repack version and i follow the instructions putting the mods/solo_easter_eggs/zone and all the files there, on the game it appears the mod but when I load iot always give me an error "error log "error loading fastfile 'en_core_mod' does not executable nor any permissible" any suggestions?

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have the fitgirl repack version and i follow the instructions putting the mods/solo_easter_eggs/zone and all the files there, on the game it appears the mod but when I load iot always give me an error "error log "error loading fastfile 'en_core_mod' does not executable nor any permissible" any suggestions?
what language is your game on?

luilly4000

Reaction score
To be accurate it appear this
imagen_2020-11-02_115458.png

maximzom

Reaction score
I put it inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods
even when I create a folder with nothing it shows me the empty mod, maybe someone else could help....
other mods you installed on this directory shows in menu?
I needed to create mods folder as it wasn't there until I create it
yes, other mods are shows in menu

Jazzhands1997

Reaction score
(Steam platform)
A sure fire way I have for having the mod load. First would be to download a loadable mod off the workshop you're never going to use, then you should navigate to the workshop files of steam ( steam/ steamapps/ workshop/ content/ 311210 ), delete all the files of the current mod you want to replace it with, and put the contents of the 1944930083 folder into the other modded folder you downloaded. After that you should be all set. If anyone else tries this let me know here if it works for you too :smile: .

easteria935

Reaction score
well i hope me preserving the mod was able to help you guys . Sadly i will no longer be on this account as i only made it up for the sole purpose of sharing that mod .... well this is goodbye ...... farewell gamers .

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
How do I install this exactly? I loaded the "1944930083" folder in the "mods" folder and went into ascension map and I got to the part where you need four players to press the four buttons during a monkey's round and I pressed it and it didn't work. I can't advance forward. I am playing on a cracked version of Black Ops 3 by the way.
bo1 renaissance mod have this same problem, for some reason only ascension have something that fails to work correctly when modding it

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
How's this mod work exactly? I'm trying to start the Shangri-La one on my own and figured it worked like the old UGX mod (modifies the script so you can just press each of the four buttons, crouch walk over symbol tiles on waterfall side, step on the ones in minecart side to match) but I don't notice any changes.

Edit: A description would have been nice. For instance we can now step on the 12 plates in Shangri-La to advance the EE, it enables the final step of the SOE easter egg to occur without needing four players (infinite beast mode, go shock the three tram rails, then call the train and shock the keepers in junction) and probably lets us push each of the four buttons in Ascension one by one during a monkey round)

Last edited:

DIVINIUM115

Veteran
Reaction score
I found the steps I saw a video that had the steps and I wrote them here I publish it!

This mod allows you to do the shadows of evil,Ascension and Shangri-la easter eggs with any amouny of players.

due to these maps having steps that require 4 players i hace mode slight modifications on how some of the step work

Shadows of evil

*You will now be allowed to enter the final step with any amount of players
*once the rails have been shocked in beast mode they will stay on permanently

Ascension
Monkey round button step
*with 1 player only 1 button needs to be pressed
*with 2 player only 2 button needs to be pressed at the same time
*with 3 player only 3 button needs to be pressed at the same time

lunar lander step

with 1 player the lunar lander can collect the letters automatically without needing anyone on it
With 2 players (unchanged)
With 3 players (unchanged)

weapon combo step
with 1 player the gersh doesnt need to be hit with the matryoshka dolls

Shangri la

entering eclipse mode.

tile matching step
with 1 player stepping on a tile will automatically match it with the correct tile.

Slide step
with 1 player just hit the switch going down the slide.
with 2 players 1 person needs to be standing on the pressure plate at the bottom of the slide and the other player can hit the switch going down the slide
with 3 players 2 people needs to be standing on the pressure plate at the bottom of the slide and the other player can hit the switch going down the slide

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I found the steps I saw a video that had the steps and I wrote them here I publish it!

This mod allows you to do the shadows of evil,Ascension and Shangri-la easter eggs with any amouny of players.

due to these maps having steps that require 4 players i hace mode slight modifications on how some of the step work

Shadows of evil

*You will now be allowed to enter the final step with any amount of players
*once the rails have been shocked in beast mode they will stay on permanently

Ascension
Monkey round button step

lunar lander step

with 1 player the lunar lander can collect the letters automatically without needing anyone on it

weapon combo step
with 1 player the gersh doesnt need to be hit with the matryoshka dolls

Shangri la

entering eclipse mode.

tile matching step
with 1 player stepping on a tile will automatically match it with the correct tile.

Slide step
with 1 player just hit the switch going down the slide.
with 2 players 1 person needs to be standing on the pressure plate at the bottom of the slide and the other player can hit the switch going down the slide
with 3 players 2 people needs to be standing on the pressure plate at the bottom of the slide and the other player can hit the switch going down the slide
You saw that video too? I had to mute him, no offense to anyone who watches him but that's too much coke if you ask me.

If not, then whoops my bad.

Anyway thanks for taking one for the team so no one else has to suffer through that if that was that one youtuber.

fac12

Reaction score
Just tried this out with the Fitgirl version of the game. The mod loads and all but I just got to the end of SoE and the worm didn't spawn :c
Any advice?

james91

Reaction score
hey, so i have the mod installed correctly and when i load it in game, the game does that thing where it fades in to show the buttons on the screen like the chat one over and over. it repeats fading in and out and i dont know what to do.