Answered Sooo... C# WAW

Christien

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
So, I am wondering how do people figure out what functions work with this game? I mean, I am pretty sure no one just coded a mod menu with no knowledge and boom it worked, but idk.

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
thats because we know whats needed to draw text and shaders. and we use something called IDA and see what functions exist and the parameters the function takes

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Use IDA/Pre Released functions and create an RTM tool for WAW :grinning: That's what I am currently doing, and shall be releasing in the near future :tonguewink:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
So, I am wondering how do people figure out what functions work with this game? I mean, I am pretty sure no one just coded a mod menu with no knowledge and boom it worked, but idk.
For mod men's on waw most menus are patch_mp mod menus coded in cfg and c++ for rtm tools not many function public released that I know of

IM x MoDzz

Veteran
Reaction score
IDA is easy to use if you know what you are doing. Once you have found the function you want the amount of arguments needed are there for you in most cases, See the image below for a quick brake down (This can be gone in to in much more depth, but I though I would show it the quickest and easiest way).

be18eca1a43dcb5054544b9ba47df12b.png

Ignore the spelling I did this really quick and I didn't check back over it before saving it, But you get the idea xD

Christien

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I get the idea! o; That looks very complicated, i'll hold off for now! xP