Release [SPRX/C++] Menu Base John v3.1 Remake

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi CabconModding,

After several weeks of hesitation, and after posing the for and against. I decide to share the Menu Base John v3.1 Remake
h1t4.png
(with his permission)

This base is different from that of 2much4u and is not for people who begin in coding.

That's what i added & modified, hence the word "Remake" :

• Address sprint updated to 1.27.
Compatibility with CEX Cobra added.
Global manager added : it will allow manage all entities you create (for the moment, only objects, you must add others things yourself)
• Spawn bypassed objects without a specific EBOOT, included into ObjectCreator.
Keyboard system with KeyboardOption added.
Help text system added.
option_i & option_f improved : you can switch value by held arrows now, option_f draw 2 digits after the decimal point and with option_i you can use a keyboard with Square.
• Advanced options added : SwapCharBool for affect one bool and change int value in same option (for example Neons vehicle) and AffectOffset for use one offset RTM/RPC (for example Minimap colors/Big Guns/etc).
SwapFloatBool added : a option affect a float and a bool* in the same option
Placement system added : now with PosP you can draw display text / image remains in the same place regardless of the screen resolution.
Complete spawn vehicle in lists added.
Players list advanced added : now the list display YOU / HOST / SCTV and FRIEND.
Settings, Animated globe and FPS counter added.
• All buttons added and buttons of menu have been changed.
• The color of the scroller changes according to the type of function.
• File Dialog.h with a static progress bar added.
• File Lists.h added, for correctly sort the declared values.
• Files Natives.cpp / Natives.h / Printf.cpp / Printf.h / Strings.h is deleted.
Namespaces natives is now removed and few typedef added (RGB / Hash / Ped / Player / Vehicle / Blip / etc) .
• Double-click bug when fps are below 18 fixed.
• Shifting animated gobe when you open the interaction menu is now fixed (thanks to NYD).
• Bug with toggle_buttons (Vehicle weapons & HUD display) is fixed.
• Bug of return system when you have many submenus is fixed.
• Struct of Vector3 improved, now you can modify one float (before you could not)

Video of the Menu Base Remake :

Some information that can help :

• You can change the compatibility DEX/CEX Cobra before compilation into Utils.h changing define DEX in define CEX
• I added into prx.cpp a example for display one message simply (Show) and for display message with a static progress bar (ProgressBar)
• I added an example for SwapCharBool (Neon vehicle of The Galerium) / an example for SwapFloatBool (Camera zoom of The Galerium) and an example for ApplyOffset (Minimap colors of The Galerium) into Sub_1
• You can use KeyboardOption for functions need one keyboard (example: Change name) by adding KeyboardAction in CheckKeyboard into Functions.cpp

/!\ This menu base is for Visual Studio 2015. So in the spoiler above i put one mini tutorial for compile with Visual Studio 2015 /!\
To compile one sprx with Visual Studio 2015 :
1/ Install Visual Studio 2010
2/ Install Visual Studio 2015
3/ Install PS3-SDK 3.60 (or 3.70)
4/ Install Compatibility pack for VS2015 (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

Enjoy, now you can compile one sprx on Visual Studio 2015 :blush:

Downloads links :

Credits:

> John (Creator of this base)
> Dylan57richem (aka Smoulougde on NGU, Improvements & additions on this base). One french guy
m15s.png

> gopro_2027 (Codes sprx for CEX Cobra)
> EROOTIIK (Big great assistance)
> NotYourDope (Big great assistance)
> Filodz1001 (For having pushed me and explained when i started with this base end of 2016)
> And the other people who helped John for make the Menu Base

Last edited:

alibaba77777

Reaction score
helloo.
need help.is this is working still?i am ny så do i need just this fil or more to use the mode menu?and where i put them.
thanks

elcrazymod

Known Member
Reaction score
hi friend, a question i saw that your base can play on ps3 cex (ps3Hen).. I tried to put the .sprx on ps3 using hen..
sprx loads at the beginning of the notification screen .. but once inside the game the menu does not display..

how can i fix this thing ??thank you

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
hi friend, a question i saw that your base can play on ps3 cex (ps3Hen).. I tried to put the .sprx on ps3 using hen..
sprx loads at the beginning of the notification screen .. but once inside the game the menu does not display..

how can i fix this thing ??thank you
this sprx can work only on CFW DEX and CEX Cobra and not HEN, so you must have a jailbreaked console for use this.