Preview Syndicate - JRPC Tool

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
I've been working on this tool for quite some time, and still have a bit to go to finish it.
The options are almost basic off-host and some host-only. I plan to add many more options, when I can figure how to get it the way I want.

Anyway... I'll just show some pictures of what it looks like.

I only show Black ops 2 as a preview because every other forum looks the same. :tonguewink:

Basically I plan to implement more options with autoscroll, to keep the design and obviously have more options than what I could fit in at the time. I also plan to add more games rather than just all cod.

as seen here when I tried to make a wallpaper changer.

If you have any ideas or things that could be done differently, I'm all open. :grinning:
NOTE: If this isn't in the correct forum, I apologize in advanced, I wasn't sure where to post this.

©Copyright @Syndicate

Last edited:

Lucifer

Staff member
I've been working on this tool for quite some time, and still have a bit to go to finish it.
The options are almost basic off-host and some host-only. I plan to add many more options, when I can figure how to get it the way I want.

Anyway... I'll just show some pictures of what it looks like.

I only show Black ops 2 as a preview because every other forum looks the same. :tonguewink:

Basically I plan to implement more options with autoscroll, to keep the design and obviously have more options than what I could fit in at the time. I also plan to add more games rather than just all cod.

as seen here when I tried to make a wallpaper changer.

If you have any ideas or things that could be done differently, I'm all open. :grinning:
NOTE: If this isn't in the correct forum, I apologize in advanced, I wasn't sure where to post this.
If only PS3 had tools like this

Tusta

Head Member
Donator
do better SignIn and SignUp or Login and Register! its better :grinning: