Answered Teach me how to make mod menu please

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone teach me how to make a WaW Mod Menu?

Creating the Base, etc. With simple mods, not any that will take me a while to code (Unless Copy and Pasta)

I'm a noob when it comes to mod menu in-game, my gta v .net scripts were hotkeys.

I use Visual Basic right? I SOUND LIKE A RIGHT NOOB.
Just help me know the basics of creating one please :smile:

What language to use, etc.

iTahhr

Reaction score

Creating the Base, etc. With simple mods, not any that will take me a while to code (Unless Copy and Pasta)

I'm a noob when it comes to mod menu in-game, my gta v .net scripts were hotkeys.

Just help me know the basics of creating one please :grinning:

lol visual basic to make a patch_mp.ff Mod menu thats funny...

just start off by editing menus like xraws menu then move on to making bases lVlouvisions or something made a good tut i cant remember his name sorry

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
lol visual basic to make a patch_mp.ff Mod menu thats funny...

just start off by editing menus like xraws menu then move on to making bases lVlouvisions or something made a good tut i cant remember his name sorry
Exactly, I don't know :/ That's why I am asking. And ok I will, thanks for suggestion

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
Ok, I'm editing one now, what's the code for working unlock all? or just 10th prestige level 65 (WaW) Because this mod menu's is broken.

Jordan is 1337

Veteran
Reaction score

Just help me know the basics of creating one please :grinning:

I recommend using Notepad++ to code with, I also recommend downloading world at war for pc it makes it so much easier to test your coding,

I started off editing zombie patches then once I had a basic understanding of GSC I then made a Karoolus style patch, I then moved onto coding my own menu using a pre-made menu base then finally I made a full patch from scratch.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
They all are right start off by editing if you dont know how to edit you can ask one of CCMs Modders and if your still confused google/yt it.
If you want to start your own menu ask someone in the shoutbox there is people that do want to help that know how to code.