Tutorial [TUT]How to mod Zombies on Pc

BlackOpsModder

Veteran
Reaction score
Mhm unfortunately I never had any issue with that. Maybe the compiler is not working as expected. Did you try to google it?

@P!X Do you know more about this issue?

I can give it a try when I have some free time. :smile:
Yes I tried to google it, but didn`t found a solution for it at all.

I know this problem happens even when you compile the original files extracted and happens with everybody that compiles a patch with this program.

If you could help me out when you have some free time I will be so glad. I really need a fix for it.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yes I tried to google it, but didn`t found a solution for it at all.

I know this problem happens even when you compile the original files extracted and happens with everybody that compiles a patch with this program.

If you could help me out when you have some free time I will be so glad. I really need a fix for it.
Alright. I'll try when I get time however I'm really fully packed at the moment :disrelieved:

rudemario

Reaction score
Alright. I'll try when I get time however I'm really fully packed at the moment :disrelieved:
Hey CabCon, I can corroborate, I also get both the power always on, cannot equip equipment on Moon, and weird perk bottle animation despite compiling a fresh, brand new untouched stock common_zombies_patch.ff. Even if I use the Tom_Bmx Fast File Extractor to decompile and take a look, everything looks the same. There is something wrong with the upload, I think.

Can you upload the files for the modding tools again? Maybe you can try downloading the modding files onto a laptop of yours from the link you upload and try and see if you can get it working on a different computer than the one you currently have? Maybe there's some dependency you have that we're missing or something and you'll notice trying to compile on your laptop (if you have a spare computer to try it on)

I know it's been 10 months but I'm trying to compile a zombies_common_patch that has only the ClientDVars for player_BackSpeed and player_StrafeSpeed set to their console defaults of 1 and no other modifications so I can share the file with my less computer savvy friends so PC is identical to console zombies for us. I got it working using the Mod Tools but I encountered the Moon equipment bugs and the perk purchasing animation wonk the other users mentioned.

A reupload would be great.

Thanks!