• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release Unbanned DEX V2 Tool by UnbannedDEX!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
This is probably one of the best tools out for MW3 atm. I wanna thank @EmzCFW For showing me. And since this wasn't on here yet, i figured why not? :smile:

* Has all the usual modding account stuff. Online and Private godmode classes. Any prestige, class names, etc.
*In-game and Pre-game name changer. One real time, and another by send.
*L33t Hax name changer, Shader's, flashing, random ranks prestige. Disco Prestige and Level, Pre-made names.
*An EXTENSIVE clients list. (Aimbot, Auto-kick (Ban), Forge, Auto-teleport) Check the pictures for more!
* Amazing Actual working force host (Yes guys, this works) Customize minimum and maximum amount of players.
*Map changer, Gamemode changer, Customize game settings (Time, Score, Plant time, defuse time, MOAB time, round limits, Anti-Quit, Turn into Private/online lobby)
*An extensive Do-Heart list.
*Fun stuff includes a party name changer (Host), IP Grabber (No names), Invite message, modded map, fast gamemods (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, Mw3er, etc), Anti-Join)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

upload_2016-8-12_18-44-33.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-44-46.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-44-58.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-45-19.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-45-38.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-45-51.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-46-4.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-46-17.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-46-31.png
Have not tested all of this. I can vouch for the name changer, force host, and anti-quit. <3

Last edited:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
This is probably one of the best tools out for MW3 atm. I wanna thank @EmzCFW For showing me. And since this wasn't on here yet, i figured why not? :smile:

* Has all the usual modding account stuff. Online and Private godmode classes. Any prestige, class names, etc.
*In-game and Pre-game name changer. One real time, and another by send.
*L33t Hax name changer, Shader's, flashing, random ranks prestige. Disco Prestige and Level, Pre-made names.
*An EXTENSIVE clients list. (Aimbot, Auto-kick (Ban), Forge, Auto-teleport) Check the pictures for more!
* Amazing Actual working force host (Yes guys, this works) Customize minimum and maximum amount of players.
*Map changer, Gamemode changer, Customize game settings (Time, Score, Plant time, defuse time, MOAB time, round limits, Anti-Quit, Turn into Private/online lobby)
*An extensive Do-Heart list.
*Fun stuff includes a party name changer (Host), IP Grabber (No names), Invite message, modded map, fast gamemods (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, Mw3er, etc), Anti-Join)

Have not tested all of this. I can vouch for the name changer, force host, and anti-quit. <3
I was going to get mad for a sec when i saw you link me this thread on skype but then i realized you gave me a thanks on the thread :smile:

Chrillex

Just Another Modder
Reaction score
if your going to use metro at least know how to use it correctly lol just another C + P Tool