Release [Undetected] CS:GO Cheat Osiris Multihack + BetaLoader Injector

MrRobot

Reaction score
I want to share the Osiris Multihack and the BetaLoader Injector with you.
The Osiris Multihack includes several hacks like Aimbot, Wallhack, Triggerbot and more.

In the Preview below you see the hack menu:

osiris-hack.webp

Below you see a preview of the BetaLoader Injector:

aigrPXN.png

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Password: osiris

To inject the Osiris Multihack simply go to the Custom Injector section in the BetaLoader Menu.

Andrejcas

Reaction score
This seems like it's too good to be true. Cheats aren't welcomed anymore on CS GO and I've started to notice that the people who have been using them got banned. Valve and Steam have upgraded their security system and I'm extremely grateful about this. Now, I can finally
and not have to worry about people who're going to steal them from me without paying. Yes, they were cheats even when it comes to these kinds of things. You can't catch every single person who's using them, but everything is way better now and people are having a better experience

Last edited:

elisa777

Reaction score
I understand you're sharing information, but it's important to remember that promoting cheats or hacks for games like CS:GO is against the terms of service of the game and can lead to negative consequences, including bans.

Instead, if you're looking to enhance your CS:GO experience, I'd recommend exploring legitimate ways to customize your in-game appearance or improve your skills.
, for example, offers a wide range of skins and items that can add a unique touch to your gameplay without violating any rules. Let's all enjoy CS:GO in a fair and enjoyable manner!

Last edited: